Megxit

Well it was reported at the time - its only dragged up if you missed it.

And raised little or no interest. So, sorry, dragged up again then, if you prefer :D...

giphy.gif

Very incisive comment - well done.. :smashin:

You'd think the people who are pointing out he's not very good at his job would be applauding him for stepping down :devil:

You'd think the people who are pointing out he's not very good at his job would be applauding him for stepping down :devil:

Well, we've already established there is no right course of action. Their very existence of Harry and Meghan, no matter what they choose to do, seems to trigger some people. They clearly need to be Schrodinger's Royals to appease some people.

Regardless of one's own opinion of either of them our tabloids have decided that they are in the wrong.
Therefore I am reminded that when the media like you the headline is
"Innocent of all charges"
Whereas when they side against you the headline is
"Got away with it"
Both ultimately mean the same but are heavily biased one way.

Regardless of one's own opinion of either of them our tabloids have decided that they are in the wrong.
Therefore I am reminded that when the media like you the headline is
"Innocent of all charges"
Whereas when they side against you the headline is
"Got away with it"
Both ultimately mean the same but are heavily biased one way.

The media have to attack Harry and Meghan because if they allow the Palace's narrative, they are the bad guys. They have to pivot to demonise the couple and deflect the criticism that makes them the story. That's why they're going so hard on this story.

Well, we've already established there is no right course of action. Their very existence of Harry and Meghan, no matter what they choose to do, seems to trigger some people. They clearly need to be Schrodinger's Royals to appease some people.

You remember when the Royal luvvie commentators were calling here a 'cookie cutter princess, designed by committee' - I bet they are tripping over the polo sticks now she is going off-piste on a royal abduction.

Never really got a fair crack of the whip tho did she, for whichever reason certain sections of the press took pleasure in vilifying her

View attachment 1243433

There are more.

Personally I don't see the big deal if they want to do one - and based on the link who could possibly blame them. There's like a million much more important things going on in the world!

Good luck to them.

Yeah, she's between a rock and a hard place!

Well not really - the Sussex's are free to go and make their own way in the world, in fact I wish they would as the Royal Family needs slimming down and should become like other royal families in Europe.

However that doesn't seem to be what they want - they seem to want to be part time money making celebs and part time royals and I cant see how that would remotely be practical.

Well well well boys bach. I thought this was a good thread for MumsNet or some such Forum. But AVF? Headline news everywhere. Bloody pathetic. :rolleyes:

What's next. Harry farts and follows through. Daily Fail blames Megan's cooking.

Well well well boys bach. I thought this was a good thread for MumsNet or some such Forum. But AVF? Headline news everywhere. Bloody pathetic. :rolleyes:

What's next. Harry farts and follows through. Daily Fail blames Megan's cooking.

As will AVF quite clearly. It'll be chaos.

I never realised we had so many Mail reading members :eek: :D

There are more.

Personally I don't see the big deal if they want to do one - and based on the link who could possibly blame them. There's like a million much more important things going on in the world!

Good luck to them.

No surprise most of them are the Mail. Hopefully it's the beginning of the end for the whole lot of them

Piers Morgan being called a racist live on GMTV this morning was hillarious

No surprise most of them are the Mail
classic one from this chav shitrag ...
(same flowers used at other RWs)

and back to the DF ...

classic one from this chav sh*trag ...
(same flowers used at other RWs)

and back to the DF ...
How utterly ridiculous!!

This is worth a read. I don’t blame the fella. He’s put his family first . Has earned my respect for what it’s worth.
Will sadly be ignored by the mindless sheep parroting their hero fudgewits over Harry being 'pussy-whipped' and Meghan being 'woke'.

I see that Trudeau (as to be expected) has started to get involved.

In summary it seems that he welcomes them living in Canada but the funding for security arrangements needs to be discussed - which in my mind is code for ‘Canada isn’t going to pay’.

Cheers,

Nigel

Remember- there are only two sides on this island. One or the other. If you think one thing then you must think the other:facepalm:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom