Men in Black: International Review & Comments

The review matches the adverts. Unfortunately.

The review matches the adverts. Unfortunately.
All the advance publicity for this made it look dire, a pity as the first one was fun. I wonder if there is room for a reboot with the whole MIB myth begin re done as they were originally put forward ie very sinister mystery agents from an unknown source.

I’m listed on an extras agencies books and often get asked if I’m free for filming - but never seem to be chosen ( face for radio and all that ).
An invite came out to be an extra on this film (although at the time I just knew it was big budget Warner’s sci fi comedy not the title) with the warning that I may have to wear full face prosthetics.
I wasn’t chosen (yet again) so how ugly does that make me?!?

I suspect they do that with a lot of people just so they can make sure they have enough people available if some drop out.

I never even new they had made this :laugh:

Wow scored a 2 that really sounds dire. I enjoyed the first two films and the third was just a bit of something and nothing. I only heard about this last week, and thought ok the actors can do comedy so. However, it was worrying that it was being released and only now being promoted. That rarely bodes well. Toy Story 4 it is....

this-is-a-little-savage-memegenerator-net-21740241.png

The review confirms what I suspected, I'll pass on this one.

2/10, well I watched it last night and actually enjoyed it for me it is a 7/10..:eek::D

Oh dear, booked in to see this tonight. Not paid anything extra as I have a Cineworld card but wondering whether I should save my time.

So their additional cinema advert where the two main characters use the mind wiper on the audience "to make us forget all the other adverts except this" is actually a playful dig at themselves about how bad the film really is and how much help it needs.

Cheers,

Nigel

Oh dear, booked in to see this tonight. Not paid anything extra as I have a Cineworld card but wondering whether I should save my time.

So their additional cinema advert where the two main characters use the mind wiper on the audience "to make us forget all the other adverts except this" is actually a playful dig at themselves about how bad the film really is and how much help it needs.

Cheers,

Nigel

Yeah I've got it booked aswell, I'll give it a try as it's not costing me anything extra.

When i saw the trailers i thought this movie is gonna suck and when the reviews started to come in it proved to me my feeling was right.
No i did not see it but my feeling is that nobody really asked for another MIB movie and i have no interest in seeing it in theaters either.....

Give it a watch when it's out on Home media.....not spending my money on this.
Now when is Toy Story 4 coming because those reviews are all out of this world ;)

Well another one to avoid, another hollow Cgi mess ... i didnt enjoy the first 2 films, but strangely enough i thought the 3rd was pretty good...

The trailer looked abysmal which is never a good sign, and all you're left thinking is "why"?

I liked the original Trilogy as I thought they got the tone just right and didn't take themselves too seriously.

Films are so expensive to make and employ a small army of people. Oh well, as long as everyone gets paid....

How much better though?

They say you can't have an opinion before seeing it. I'm not going to see this and feel fairly safe with my preconceived opinion. Hollywood needs to stop churning out this crap. TV is eating their lunch.

More like Netflix and Amazon.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom