Microsoft Office 2010 - Product Key

Strobe

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I am doing a system restore for a family member. It's an HP W7 laptop with an in-built recovery manager and so I can do a system restore easily enough. I've backed up all the documents, music, photos, etc. However, he has MS Office Home and Student 2010 installed but cannot find the product key card. Is there any free legit software which can extract the serial no from the installed software?

I've done a quick google but would like recommendations for a program which works and isn't itself malware.

Thanks.

I am doing a system restore for a family member. It's an HP W7 laptop with an in-built recovery manager and so I can do a system restore easily enough. I've backed up all the documents, music, photos, etc. However, he has MS Office Home and Student 2010 installed but cannot find the product key card. Is there any free legit software which can extract the serial no from the installed software?

I've done a quick google but would like recommendations for a program which works and isn't itself malware.

Thanks.
Hi, this should help you find the key for the software.
How To Find the Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Code

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom