Bargain Expired Miele GN Dust Bags

RBZ5416

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
What's HDUK? :p
If you don't swap the filters that often (I don't, doesn't seem to need it) then you can find packs of 8 bags (with no filters) on t'bay for about £10.

I've bought "compatible" bags in the past & they were garbage, filling the compartment as much as the bag.

I've bought "compatible" bags in the past & they were garbage, filling the compartment as much as the bag.

No no, they're original bags; no idea how they end up that much cheaper without the filters.

"Used-as new" would concern me slightly :D

Have you seen the snow forecast for Lancashire tomorrow?

They're forever telling us soft southerners that they just get on with it. ;)

What's HDUK? :p
If you don't swap the filters that often (I don't, doesn't seem to need it) then you can find packs of 8 bags (with no filters) on t'bay for about £10.
Why wouldn’t you want to change the HEPA filters?

Why wouldn’t you want to change the HEPA filters?
I'm pretty sure the filters that come with the bags are just the fine mesh ones that go inside the bag compartment. The HEPA or carbon filters are separate and go in a compartment on top, they're between £10 and £20 each I think.

Just delivered: undamaged, sealed boxes with filters. :)

Just delivered: undamaged, sealed boxes with filters. :)

You must have got mine, shipped under Prime for delivery on Friday apparently, still hasn’t arrived, in fact been returned to a depot for a full refund.

Some BS about not being able to find the product or being damaged in transit and this returned.

Rubbish tbh

You must have got mine, shipped under Prime for delivery on Friday apparently, still hasn’t arrived, in fact been returned to a depot for a full refund.

Some BS about not being able to find the product or being damaged in transit and this returned.

Rubbish tbh
Still available on the original link but gone up a little. Maybe worth trying again if you CBA?

Still available on the original link but gone up a little. Maybe worth trying again if you CBA?
Nope, I’ll just get a refund. I’ve no patience for amateurism.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom