migrating to UK from USA.... anyone got any tips?

Is she and her friend paying for their own plane ticket to London or have they asked you to pay for it? ;)
The Skype sex scam - a fortune built on shame - BBC News

In all seriousness though, you sure everything checks out? Just be aware of any red flags - send me money for bills, my child is ill I need money for hospital bills etc :)

nope, they are paying for it. yeah, i know about the money scam thing. hopefully im not that stupid.

I believe the yoof call it Catfishing, there I said it. The Op is absolutely entitled to do what he wants, but there are so, so many underlying factors here.

If she is from the potato farms in Idaho as a crude example, the London will likely scare the hello out of here, NYC not so much.

Many Americans that I know rarely cross the state line never mind relocate with kid in two to a new continent to play happy families with a internet contact. The readjustments needed are immense too, from a cultural perspective.

So many other things to consider but I don't want to rain on your parade, just relaying my personal experiences

she lives nearish NY so i dont think that would be a problem. she moved by herself up there from texas so i think she can handle big moves.

yes, im well aware of catfishing etc. and ive done everything i can to make sure thats not what this is.

im now starting to regret making this lol.

next thread will be how to start a 3-some.
im trying to get away from my current one! not include her!
i think one 22 year old will be enough, i dont want a heart attack!

im trying to get away from my current one! not include her!
i think one 22 year old will be enough, i dont want a heart attack!

You don't start a 3-some, you get invited!

You'd be surprised who from as well.

Does she know she'll have to give up her 2nd amendment rights if she moves to the UK :p

shes as non-texan as an american can be. a leftie who is anti gun. no wonder she wants to leave!

Liam's hopes and dreams pictured after he reads this thread.

giphy.gif

Lol. Nope.

i did jokingly broach the subject and was shot down like a russian airplane ;) so i think thats a big no! lol.

i did jokingly broach the subject and was shot down like a russian airplane ;) so i think thats a big no! lol.

A few months back, i was chatting to a female friend on Whatsapp about her injury and she just casually drops in to the conversation, "fancy a 3-some?"

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom