Mini spy camera?

bobbymax

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct forum.
I'm looking for some advice on small hide away spy cameras.
My Mother in law is 97 and has carer's every day.
Problem is we're not sure they call at the correct times, which means she doesn't get her meals etc on time.
I've had a quick browse and come across a couple that are built into fire alarms which look OK.
So does anyone here have any for information (anything at all) that would help me make up my mind:lease:

I know someone with the same issue. She used an old smartphone, installed a babymonitor app on that phone and on hers, that way she could keep track of what happens.
Ofcourse, this doesn't record anything but might be helpful to try once to see what going on.
Good luck, it's not a nice situation to be in.

Not sure if this is the correct forum.
I'm looking for some advice on small hide away spy cameras.
My Mother in law is 97 and has carer's every day.
Problem is we're not sure they call at the correct times, which means she doesn't get her meals etc on time.
I've had a quick browse and come across a couple that are built into fire alarms which look OK.
So does anyone here have any for information (anything at all) that would help me make up my mind:lease:

Off-topic but my parents carers make a telephone call from the land-line to prove they attended. They dial a number and it instantly rings back, so I assume it is an automated service to log their arrival.

Assuming your carers have to do that then it may be worth contacting the care provider to ask for a report?

Unfortunately it doesn't prove that they actually carried out their duties....

Depending on how much detail you're wanting, one option might a Ring doorbell - this automatically records motion in front of it and of course when someone rings the doorbell and uploads it. You wouldn't see what is happening in the house but you do get the added benefit of seeing if there's anyone going to the house that shouldn't be.

John

Unfortunately it doesn't prove that they actually carried out their duties....

I know. The question wasn't whether the meals were being served, it was the time being served. :p

I know. The question wasn't whether the meals were being served, it was the time being served. :p

Yes but personally if I had concerns about them not fulfilling even that level of their responsibilities I'd want to know what was being done when they actually got there - maybe that's just my paranoia kicking in of course.... ;)

Yes but personally if I had concerns about them not fulfilling even that level of their responsibilities I'd want to know what was being done when they actually got there - maybe that's just my paranoia kicking in of course.... ;)

Here's your hat Jim. :rotfl:

bacofoil_the_original.jpg

I use the extra strong and wide stuff :D

Welcome to the forums; but I'm guessing bobbymax may have got the situation resolved in the last 3yrs :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom