Mission: Impossible - Fallout 4K Blu-ray Review & Comments

For completion, I'd consider adding 3 to that list, as it ties up nicely with the events in Fallout.

And, given the lockdown, I'd probably go for the full set just for the hell of it. Fallout contains so many nods to all of the previous movies (the
white widow
from the first movie, the rock climbing from the second, the
wife
from the third etc. etc.)

But certainly 3-6 back-to-back would be an interesting arc.
Yep totally agree. MI3 onwards is the way to go really. I like MI1 and I actually don't mind MI2 (by far the weakest film) but they're not really relevant to MI3 onwards which all tie in eventually!

For completion, I'd consider adding 3 to that list, as it ties up nicely with the events in Fallout.

And, given the lockdown, I'd probably go for the full set just for the hell of it. Fallout contains so many nods to all of the previous movies (the
white widow
from the first movie, the rock climbing from the second, the
wife
from the third etc. etc.)

But certainly 3-6 back-to-back would be an interesting arc.
Thanks for your recommendation Cas.

I have the first three films on Blu-ray, so I will take your advice and watch 3-6. I don't mind having to slum it and watch a Blu-ray just this once :D

And, given the lockdown, I'd probably go for the full set just for the hell of it. Fallout contains so many nods to all of the previous movies
Yep totally agree. MI3 onwards is the way to go really. I like MI1 and I actually don't mind MI2 (by far the weakest film) but they're not really relevant to MI3 onwards which all tie in eventually!

I took the advice of these two Forum Legends, and watched from M.I. 3 - M.I. 6 in sequence, and I'm glad that I did. Thanks guys :)

M.I.3 was the first one on Blu-ray disc, and the video quality was excellent (for a Blu-ray). Then I followed in sequence. The IMAX scenes in "Fallout" were amazing, but the winner overall had to be "Ghost Protocol" the fourth in the series. It just shaded the other 4K discs IMO, and the True HD 7.1 Audio was superb. Yes, I preferred it to the Atmos tracks of "Rogue Nation" and "Fallout".

A truly wonderful Home Cinema set. Highly Recommended.

Oh, and the movies were all top notch too :clap: Looking forward to #7

I took the advice of these two Forum Legends, and watched from M.I. 3 - M.I. 6 in sequence, and I'm glad that I did. Thanks guys :)

M.I.3 was the first one on Blu-ray disc, and the video quality was excellent (for a Blu-ray). Then I followed in sequence. The IMAX scenes in "Fallout" were amazing, but the winner overall had to be "Ghost Protocol" the fourth in the series. It just shaded the other 4K discs IMO, and the True HD 7.1 Audio was superb. Yes, I preferred it to the Atmos tracks of "Rogue Nation" and "Fallout".

A truly wonderful Home Cinema set. Highly Recommended.

Oh, and the movies were all top notch too :clap: Looking forward to #7
I don't think you are alone there! Ghost Protocol is the best PQ overall in the series but those IMAX scenes in Fallout - wow!

Being somewhat of a completist, I went for the entire set:

mi 4k collection.jpg

IMG_20220331_130922.jpg

Paramount plus have new artwork for Fallout, which matches the previous film, no doubt this will be use on future releases on 4K

Just rewatched this tonight!! Again what an epic action movie! The IMAX scenes and the fantastic ATMOS sound 👌.. bring on 14th July for next installment!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom