Bargain Expired Mitchell and Johnson MJ2 Headphones

McCol

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Yes I bought a set of MJ2 on Amazon , on 18 th Dec with an anticipated delivery on 5th. Jan ..post Brexit mark 3. Well they arrived today 21st Dec,instead. So full marks for delivery .
Are they quality?. Well the box is very nice, the full set of accessories were present,so if I was giving these as a present ,I would expect the person to be impressed.
The actual phones look the part, and the online complaints ,I see about rigid cables ,and build do not stack up .. So full marks for looks .. They are kind of retro , but in a good understated way
I have a number of headphones .. Sennhessier momentum on ears, now used exclusively by my wife., Sony MDR1 and MDR1A ,Sony X1000 M3 and now these. Well they are at least as good as the M3,.sound wise . but in fairness these do have noise cancelling,
Differences between the other Sonys?. Well not a lot, but these are good in any event. Perhaps the MJs are a bit tighter and clearer with Joni Mitchell tracks But early days yet.. well a few more hours later.. and yes they are a bargain for my type of music .. acoustic, folk,
And I did a little better costwise at 103 stl. , So I am a happy bunny.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom