mojogoes, Our passionate about subs member, has very, very sadly passed away

giogt600

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm posting this here purely because I knew subwoofer's and good subwoofer moments was a thing he enjoyed and he had many friends that thought the same way. His wife asked me to post something on the forums but as I don't know the appropriate place to post this.....if moderators need to move it, please do...

I regret to inform everyone...after a phone call from his wife.....she informed me that her husband and my friend.....
Steve ( mojogoes) has sadly passed away earlier this morning. I know he had many friends on the forum that he would talk about his hobby with hence the reason for posting here.
I will miss him greatly and my sincerest condolences and sympathy go out to his wife and kids.

Gio

From DodgeTheViper

For anyone wishing to make a donation/contribution.

All monies received will help pay for the flowers which are being made into the AVForums logo. Any money left will go directly to Lisa, Steve's wife, and his two boys, George and Thomas.

For donations, please contact @giogt600 via PM and he will provide you with the necessary details.

Thanks to Gio for arranging the donations and thanks to Neil for arranging the flowers and the idea for the logo.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is such a shock Gio and i could tell you were shaky when you rang me earlier on

Steve was a good guy at heart and he'll be sorely missed, we were only chatting last week about his favourite subject... subwoofers :(

my sincere condolences goes out to his wife and family

Last edited:
Oh, how very very sad, my condolences to his family.
His insight will be sorely missed.

Hi everyone.

I'm posting this here purely because I knew subwoofer's and good subwoofer moments was a thing he enjoyed and he had many friends that thought the same way. His wife asked me to post something on the forums but as I don't know the appropriate place to post this.....if moderators need to move it, please do...

I regret to inform everyone...after a phone call from his wife.....she informed me that her husband and my friend.....
Steve ( mojogoes) has sadly passed away earlier this morning. I know he had many friends on the forum that he would talk about his hobby with hence the reason for posting here.
I will miss him greatly and my sincerest condolences and sympathy go out to his wife and kids.

Gio

OMG can't believe it the larger then life Character Steve aka Mojogoes has left us for good..!
He will be missed my condolences to his wife and the boys..!
R.I.P big man hope your in bass heaven..!
[emoji22][emoji22][emoji109][emoji109][emoji22][emoji22][emoji257][emoji257]

Jesus what?

RIP man

What happened?

It was all very sudden details still very sketchy.'[emoji22]

Jesus what?

RIP man

What happened?

I spoke to his wife this evening and we're as yet not sure. A post-mortem needs to be carried first to find out.....

I spoke to his wife this evening and we're as yet not sure. A post-mortem needs to be carried first to find out.....
Don't want to respond with 'like'. Very sad. Condolences to the family.

Very sad news to hear, RIP Steve.

I'm very, very sadened to hear this.

@giogt600

Should I open a thread in respect to him and move these posts over ?

Hi Kev

Yes mate....if you could move mine and all relevant posts to another thread and link it that would be good of you. I'm gutted to be honest. Lisa said she will keep me informed and up to date Kev....

Gio

Actually shedding a few tears while i move these posts.

Can't believe this has happened.

Deepest condolences to his family.

Can't believe it
RIP
Big fella

I'm shocked and saddened to hear this, RIP Steve il miss our little squabbles it won't be the same without you. My heart goes out to his wife and children.

RIP Steve. Been a long while since our paths crossed but always helpful and polite.. sleep well fella..thoughts to those you leave behind

Very sad news. Thoughts with his family. My condolences.
One of those members who was very active in certain areas - this one for example, but who I always used to see "around the forums."

Rest in peace.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom