Monolith by Monoprice 2x10" or 1x12" or 1x15"

Right now we are experiencing issues with shipping of the 15-inch subs again. Seems like a nightmare with no end. We were told it is possible to ship, and now we are having problem to ship the big ones again.

We are looking for options right now and all orders of the 15-inch subs are delayed.
I would recommend waiting until I have more info on shipping terms, we also deactivated the listings for now until we know more.

Right now we are experiencing issues with shipping of the 15-inch subs again. Seems like a nightmare with no end. We were told it is possible to ship, and now we are having problem to ship the big ones again.

We are looking for options right now and all orders of the 15-inch subs are delayed.
I would recommend waiting until I have more info on shipping terms, we also deactivated the listings for now until we know more.
They emailed me the same and offered to push all orders over to us for supply.

I believe, because of Brexit the same '4 at a time limit' is now being applied to 10 and 12" subs.

Need to order 4 x 12s for customer, so will see how quickly they arrive before placing more.

They emailed me the same and offered to push all orders over to us for supply.

I believe, because of Brexit the same '4 at a time limit' is now being applied to 10 and 12" subs.

Need to order 4 x 12s for customer, so will see how quickly they arrive before placing more.

Probably not on your radar as much but did you get anything on the 365T? else I'll look to order this week if I can from MP. Thanks

Direct from our Customer Support Manager at Monoprice EU. With thier permission to share here.

"Hello Chris,

I’m part of the EU team and Christoph forwarded me your message regarding the question of the warranty.

I can confirm that THX speakers and subwoofers have the 5 year warranty.

Just smaller THX products like the Monolith by Monoprice THX AAA Balanced Headphone Amplifier featuring THX AAA 887 Technology come with a 3 year warranty.

And the Monolith by Monoprice Portable Headphone Amplifier and DAC with THX AAA Technology come with a 1 year warranty."

Obviously any initial issues would be through us, and we will at least honour what Monoprice do.

Chris.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom