Monolith by Monoprice 2x10" or 1x12" or 1x15"

I know some of them suffered with attenuation but I don’t know if the Monoprice have the same issue.

Managed to order a 10" - had to close my browser session and return to it and it let me complete my purchase. £291.60 is a great price for a sub :clap:

Mental deal! 😱 This basically gives you similar performance as BK Monolith (300w). Reading their site they show you ground plane FR measurements, CEA 2010 max output in vented and sealed mode with distortion figures for each frequency, full specs has every fricking tiny detail from driver magnet weight to xmax to xmech to cabinet bracing information. 👏 This company shows how it should be done!

And I was going to order the 15” but it was out of stock :facepalm:

I initially had two 12” in the basket and changed my mind as I thought of the larger step up. The SB3000’s will take some beating.

Mental deal! 😱 This basically gives you similar performance as BK Monolith (300w). Reading their site they show you ground plane FR measurements, CEA 2010 max output in vented and sealed mode with distortion figures for each frequency, full specs has every fricking tiny detail from driver magnet weight to xmax to xmech to cabinet bracing information. 👏 This company shows how it should be done!
Plus having the peace of mind of a 5 year guarantee is a massive bonus!

And I was going to order the 15” but it was out of stock :facepalm:

I initially had two 12” in the basket and changed my mind as I thought of the larger step up. The SB3000’s will take some beating.

Send email there will they get them more! American Audio has those, but the price won´t be as low. Lower still by big margin than it´s main competitors.

Arendal 1723 2V - 2200£

SVS PB4000 - 2250£

Monolith 15THX - 1500£ minus AVF member discount

They were reduced by a considerable amount on the Monoprice UK site, then the additional discount and the 14 day return was very appealing.

Last edited:
The 12's are now also out of stock. Hoping I get a dispatch email for my 2 soon!

What a company! We ordered 12" THX last week @£630 or so. Emailed them regarding the price move, and they have refunded £180 or so difference!

Try a difference browser - I just added one on UK site - £466 with discount code

Try a difference browser - I just added one on UK site - £466 with discount code

Thanks, got the laptop and ordered one. It wouldn’t let me order two. I want two though as I run mismatched subs now so I’m in a similar situation if this arrives. Frustrating....

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom