Morbius (1 April 2022) dir by Daniel Espinosa

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Jared Leto to star as Morbius the Living Vampire, a stand alone Sony movie, like Venom.

Jared Leto to Star in Sony Spider-Man Title 'Morbius,' Daniel Espinosa to Direct

Jared Leto to Star in Morbius the Living Vampire Movie - Bleeding Cool

Morbius-The-Living-Vampire-1-Ed-McGuinness-Variant-310675292873.jpg
IMG_0238.JPG

Last edited:
My thoughts.

Could Sony be working towards a Maximum Carnage movie.

Jared Leto's 'Morbius' will be the next film in the Venom universe, says producers Matt Toldich & Avi Arad. They say Leto will have 'a similar level of intensity and charisma and devotion to the character' as his Joker.

Matt Smith rumoured to be joining and possibly playing Loxias, a good friend of Morbius.

Smitten Tyrese Gibson with director Daniel Espinosa

288560549561973559_n.jpg

On set in London, UK standing next to a man who is brilliant beyond...... Our director Daniel Espinosa!! Over our first private dinner we both talked about and was singing the praises of a real one... Denzel Washington. Daniel directed Denzel in the film SAFE HOUSE!!!!

And now he’s directing me opposite Jared Leto in this Marvel Movie MORBIUS I have to apologize I get nervous cause he directed my all time sometimes cause he directed my all time HERO Denzel and he’s been on my Bucket List of directors I’ve always wanted to dance with...... And it happened!!!!!!!!!! In The Woods
/QUOTE]

Liking this a lot -

Generic looking...not impressed

Last edited:
Hmm. I understand the generic comments. Although I like the fact that it's solidly in the Spider-man universe, unlike Venom.

Almost three minutes long, probably giving away all the major story beats, “teaser” trailer?!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom