Answered Most Impressive games on Xbox One X?

Emc86

Established Member
Reaction score
Which games have impressed you the most on Xbox One X gameplay or graphics seeing as World War Z is very impressive just wanted to list some games that have impressive me on the X so far

Assassins Creed Origins/Odessy - Best 4k Open World (at time or still?)

Jump Force - Only seen Gameplay but impressive open combat and graphics

Red Dead Redemption 2- For Realism and Landscape

Fortnite- smooth flawless battle royale with lots of options

I found Far Cry 5 and Metro Exodus fairly impressive.

I found Far Cry 5 and Metro Exodus fairly impressive.

I'd agree with both those titles, and RDR2 as some of the best looking games yet on the X.

Both Assassins Creed Origins & Odyssey look stunning and play amazing.

The best graphics I have seen is on a newly released game called A Plague Tale: Innocence, the story is amazing.

The witcher 3 in 4k and Assassin's Creed: Odyssey is particularly stunning in 4K HDR.

The campaign is a bit crap, but in terms of the upgrade I'd have to say Halo 5 benefits immensely by the One X. On the S it's a blurry smeared mess at I believe 720p, but on the X it's in native 4K, while still at 60fps.

Far Cry 5 was a real eye-opener, as the first big open-world game I played on the X, I was just shocked to know it was at native 4K -- on a console. I didn't think we'd really see that for the genre, and then Red Dead 2 came along and did the same thing.

The campaign is a bit crap, but in terms of the upgrade I'd have to say Halo 5 benefits immensely by the One X. On the S it's a blurry smeared mess at I believe 720p, but on the X it's in native 4K, while still at 60fps.

Far Cry 5 was a real eye-opener, as the first big open-world game I played on the X, I was just shocked to know it was at native 4K -- on a console. I didn't think we'd really see that for the genre, and then Red Dead 2 came along and did the same thing.

Keep meaning to re-visit Halo 5, always said I would when the X came out. Just never got around to it. Will have to install it again and have a look at it. Agree with FC5 a stunning looking game, for such a big open world.

Keep meaning to re-visit Halo 5, always said I would when the X came out. Just never got around to it. Will have to install it again and have a look at it. Agree with FC5 a stunning looking game, for such a big open world.
This should give you an idea the level of the visual bump offered by the X.

I’d add the latest Tomb Raider games too. I think both Rise and Shadow have different modes for the X. Some of the environments and lighting is excellent.

Forza Horizon 4 is another stunning looking game

RDR2 is probably the pick of the bunch for me (though I haven’t tried FC5)

Have to agree with shadow of the tomb raider, just finished it myself. Excellent looking game.

After playing PS4 on a Sammy plasma for many years and thinking that looked great I was blown away when i first booted up FH4 on my LG oled and Xbox 1x.

I'm in love with gaming again.

Loving The Division 2 at the moment.
Although when it gets frantic I can't say I'm taking in all the graphic glory.
One thing I noticed when playing and made me chuckle was the giant bees flying around when I was crouched down behind a wall.

Red dead 2 looks great also.

Definitely Assassins Creed Origins & Odyssey and red dead redemption 2.

Game that has surprised me the most was Forza 7 - the lighting and weather effects for thunderstorms is top notch - a shame that its such a small element of the game as a whole.

And another vote for RDR2 - haven't played that much of it but its graphically stunning.

Besides those already mentioned here,
-Injustice 2
-the crew 2
-Battlefield V
-Call of duty WWII
-Star Wars Battlefront 2
-Anthem
-Far Cry New Dawn (more refined than 5)
Also, special mention to older titles still great in 4K : Forza H3, Forza 7, Titanfall 2 and Quantum Break (1440p)

Which games have impressed you the most on Xbox One X gameplay or graphics seeing as World War Z is very impressive just wanted to list some games that have impressive me on the X so far

Assassins Creed Origins/Odessy - Best 4k Open World (at time or still?)

Jump Force - Only seen Gameplay but impressive open combat and graphics

Red Dead Redemption 2- For Realism and Landscape

Fortnite- smooth flawless battle royale with lots of options

Wwz? Looks like ass on my one x and ps4 pro.

Metro exodus in 4k/hdr is stunning, best looking thing I've seen on my TV.

Forza 7 still blows me away, Rio especially.

Vigor can look pretty, but again, anything without HDR is at a massive disadvantage.

This should give you an idea the level of the visual bump offered by the X.

Is it HDR? Nevermind, no its not. Its the only one that's isn't which is very odd. That game would shine.

Forza Motorsport 7 and Horizon 4 are simply stunning on the X, especially the weather effects in Motorsport 7 :thumbsup:

I’m currently playing F1 2019 in beautiful 4K60, some of the weather effects are stunning.

The X’s ability to play older games at 4K shouldn’t be overlooked either. Games like Splinter Cell Chaos Theory still holds up today thanks to the power of the X (and the fantastic lighting engine).

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom