MotoGP 20 (23 April 2020) XB1

The only issue I had with this game was the sound the bikes made, the gameplay videos I saw did say it was captured from an early build and the developers said the sound would be adjusted for release.

The only issue I had with this game was the sound the bikes made, the gameplay videos I saw did say it was captured from an early build and the developers said the sound would be adjusted for release.

Yeah I agree. I'm just missing racing so as long as the handling model is good I'll be occupied. Last one I played was 17

Yeah I agree. I'm just missing racing so as long as the handling model is good I'll be occupied. Last one I played was 17
Since 17 they moved to the Unreal game engine so the graphics took a huge leap forward over using Milestones own game engine. This is the first game in the franchise to use the symmetrical tyre model, each side of the tyre will now wear independently just like in real life.

I started the MotoGP 19 career earlier today, the new physics are really good compared to 18. I am really looking forward to the updated physics and asymmetrical tyre wear in 20.

I very nearly bought 19 but I don't tend to buy racing games often and with the real racing on hold thought well, why not get 20.

It looks like it's shaping up nicely, really looking forward to it like you with the asymmetrical tyre wear and character development as well. :D

More gameplay, not long to wait now

Motogp 19 is on offer on the Xbox store and part of me is tempted...but then i don't want to burn myself out before the new game...

After watching some recent gameplay videos I have decided to cancel my pre-order, the way the bikes wobble around especially coming out of corners is very annoying. I have seen multiple videos and they all have the same issue even with the riding aids turned on, hopefully they will patch it but I'm not spending £50 on this in it's current state.

After watching some recent gameplay videos I have decided to cancel my pre-order, the way the bikes wobble around especially coming out of corners is very annoying. I have seen multiple videos and they all have the same issue even with the riding aids turned on, hopefully they will patch it but I'm not spending £50 on this in it's current state.

Where are you buying it for £50? :eek:

The MS store.

Oh, i forgot a lot of people don't like disks :)

I know what you mean about the wobble but i am still looking forward to it, the lines the player was taking in video i did wonder if it was a skill thing. So i'll probably be all over the place too! :rotfl:

Oh, i forgot a lot of people don't like disks :)

I know what you mean about the wobble but i am still looking forward to it, the lines the player was taking in video i did wonder if it was a skill thing. So i'll probably be all over the place too! :rotfl:
What's a disk? :laugh:

Pre-order back on, skip to 2:50 on the video below and look at the helmet cam, it looks real. :eek:

p.s the video has lots of useful information about the game also. :)

So Skynet on bikes?

The game is installed and ready for tomorrow , it does look like this edition of the game is going to be a real challenge. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom