Question Motorola G7 Plus SIM card question

RayP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve had a Motorola Moto G (2nd gen) phone for around five years and whilst it’s still working fine its lack of RAM and memory in general means I now need a model with more of both. I’m looking for a Sim-free phone as my package with BT fulfils my needs.

The G7 Plus looks a suitable choice but checking the specs my G2 has a micro-SIM card whereas the G7 takes a nano-SIM card. Is this likely to be a problem?

Rather than buy online I would like to support my high street and buy from a local CarPhoneWarehouse. I’m hoping they could swap the sim over for me if that’s possible. Thoughts?

Call bt and get them to send you a new SIM.

Had a chat with BT and they’re sending a new nano-SIM. Should have it in 3 days. Checked my existing one and it’s a standard / micro so wouldn’t have fitted. Appreciate the help chaps. :thumbsup:

Rang local CarphoneWarehouse to ask if they had the G7 Plus but they didn’t. Couldn’t order over the phone as they needed me in the shop. Wasn’t prepared to drive there just for that so ordered off their website. Delivery on Wednesday. Same price as Amazon except CW pay their taxes! 🇬🇧 👍

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom