Question Mouse for MacBook Pro

CaroCoco

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking at improving my home work set-up, and I'm wondering what are the best options for external mice. I've never used one with my MacBook, and so I wonder how the different swipes and functions transfer to a non Apple mouse. I'm worried about losing all the functionality of the track pad. I also want to make sure that it connects easy to a Mac. I realize there is the Apple Magic mouse, but I was hoping for something a bit more ergonomic and maybe cheaper. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Caro

If you want to retain the same functionality than these are brilliant, but not cheaper :)

If you have a multi-button mouse with mac drivers then you can assign the functions to the buttons. I use this as I find it better for my arm and wrist; I have buttons for back, forward, exposé etc.

If you want to retain the same functionality than these are brilliant, but not cheaper :)

If you have a multi-button mouse with mac drivers then you can assign the functions to the buttons. I use this as I find it better for my arm and wrist; I have buttons for back, forward, exposé etc.

Thank you for your reply (and sorry for my very late reply...) I will look into the Evoluent mouse, it seems like a good option. Also considering a trackpad, as that is what I'm used to already.
Thanks again,
Caro

I use an apple track pad, keyboard and mouse with my Macbok Pro when working on my desk

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom