Music a nightmare

bogart99

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 on which I have just loaded some music from CD via PC and windows media. All is fine on playback until I get on the ride on mower and bounce around in an uneven meadow. It just sounds as if the music is still on the CD. Jumping tracks, restarting tracks at various points in the song. If I stop the mower everything is fine. Somewhat bemused any ideas?

is the music on a sd card and if so is the connection dirty / loose ????
weird one indeed

S6 does not take a SD card. As you say is an odd one on me. Think I will delete the music and start again.

If you have the mower switched on but not actually moving, do you still see the same erratic behaviour on the phone? The reason I'm asking that is to establish if it's possibly interference from the mower rather than physical movement.

If it is movement that's causing the issue I'm wondering if it's the headphone connection as on newer Samsung phones it will automatically pause the music if it thinks the headphone connection is unplugged.

Hi
Been experimenting with following conclusion. Problem is caused by pnone being in a shirt breast pocket and the jiggering seems to make it think a finger is messing around. If I change the screen from the music one to anything else the phone still wanders around selecting various screens but the music is unaffected. So am happy now when mowing, well as much as one can be.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom