Votes: 1 100.0%
  • my TV shows only 2 half pictures

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Donmonaco

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello people, who can help me where it lies. Panasonic TX-65CXW704
Have already exchanged the T-CON and the motherboard, mistakes remain.
There is only half a picture in black and white. No sound, no other function or reaction to the remote control.
s-l1600.jpg

It's knackered mate you need to get a replacement.

Hello people, who can help me where it lies. Panasonic TX-65CXW704
Have already exchanged the T-CON and the motherboard, mistakes remain.
There is only half a picture in black and white. No sound, no other function or reaction to the remote control.View attachment 1126661
It's weird, try this: press and hold vol- button on tv while you hold this button press Yellow button on remote three times, you should see pattern tests on screen if it works this means panel and T-Conn are ok, so problem can be on flat cable from main board to T-Conn.

Hi, Does anyone still need a solution to this problem, for I have the solution.!!
That said, my tv had the same issue, half white, half black...
I fixed this issue.
If you would like to know how, just post a reply.

Hi, Does anyone still need a solution to this problem, for I have the solution.!!
That said, my tv had the same issue, half white, half black...
I fixed this issue.
If you would like to know how, just post a reply.
I'm having this issue, how do you fix it please?

I'm having this issue, how do you fix it please?
Hi there, thanks for the interest.
You need to access the boards connected to the t-con board, the one's that are connected to the lcd panel. On the left and the right sides there should be 4 circuitboards total, with a flexcable bridge between the boards, so two board on right, and two on left side. Disconnect the flexcable bridges, and the cables connecting to the T-con board. You see there are several ceramic capacitors solderd. (see picture as a sample) Mesure the bigger ons, and see is there are any short circuiting. Messure on all 4 boards. If on one board there is a short circuit, you must solder each capasitor from the board and messure it. (Picture is just a sample, to be clear what to look for). If one found, messure the board again. If no short circuit found on all 4 boards, test to see if picture is ok. All these specific capasitors (ceramic) are connected to a powerline between 12v and 18 volts I think, so thats why you need to messure each capasitor sepretly. Sometimes you can see burnin dammage on the capasitor, that would make it easier.. Good luck with the repair
P.S. To make it a bit easier, disconnect the two lvds cables on the left side that goes from the t-con to the lcd panel board. Turn tv on, check the picture. If one side has a perfect (half) picture, then you know that the other side has a defect. If no good picture, only connect the other side (right side, and left is disconnected).
Hope to have helped you.
Please reply if you were able to fix the tv..

Zoekresultaten​

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-18 153457.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-04-18 153457.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 59

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom