NAD T758v3 - Dolby Atmos 7.1.4 - Dirac Live

https://www.bluesound.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/BluOS_ReleaseNotes_3.4.3_Public.pdf?locale=fr

NRbc2cZ.gif

See mr doom and gloom :D.

Updating now. Ceiling speakers going in on Thursday :thumbsup:

So nice to get things when they say they are going to release them. Unlike when I owned an Emotiva :suicide:

Update applied, can confirm DTS:X works (shows up in markus' iOS app as DTSXMasterAudio)

new system version numbers:

MCU v2.13
DSP v1.13
Video v1.09
BluOS/OSD v3.4.3

:D
Have you tested everything, I note Arcam three years in managed to completely mess up their AVRs with a firmware update, don’t want that happening - or is that just an Arcam special.

Does the update get the full richardsim7 approval?

Have you tested everything, I note Arcam three years in managed to completely mess up their AVRs with a firmware update, don’t want that happening - or is that just an Arcam special.

Does the update get the full richardsim7 approval?
Arcam were certainly special ;)

I can't say I've tested every minute detail, but it works for me :p

Dts X testing it now with Lone Survivor :clap:

That's one of my faves for ULF with the helicopter scene. I believe its single digits hz

Finally joined the Atmos/DTS:X Club today. Only gone with two bipole in ceilings in TM configuration. Well pleased with the bubble of sound I'm now getting.

Big thanks to @Ringnut who stayed and helped for a few hours. It became a mission to get the cables to the speakers, but with the help of some drainage rods we got there!!!

This receiver really has become one of my favourite/ best value AV purchases.

Finally joined the Atmos/DTS:X Club today. Only gone with two bipole in ceilings in TM configuration. Well pleased with the bubble of sound I'm now getting.

Big thanks to @Ringnut who stayed and helped for a few hours. It became a mission to get the cables to the speakers, but with the help of some drainage rods we got there!!!

This receiver really has become one of my favourite/ best value AV purchases.

The T758 V3 certainly is a veritable bargain

The T758 V3 certainly is a veritable bargain
Best piece of kit there is! The price is a steal compared to an Arcam or other processor with Dirac live

Best piece of kit there is! The price is a steal compared to an Arcam or other processor with Dirac live

I'm really glad I purchased mine. Only thing is would be awesome if it could handle multi subs.

I'm really glad I purchased mine. Only thing is would be awesome if it could handle multi subs.

True, that would be even better
I don’t think any Processor with Dirac can handle multi subs yet?

The StormAudio processor, maybe? Not sure

Nothing a MiniDSP 2x4 can't fix :)

True! It certainly should for that money also datasat and Emotiva RMC-1 should be able to handel multi subs but do they?

I think so but that's not really consumer level anymore, not quite commercial levels though. I'd argue they're "Prosumer"

Which Arcam receiver did you have? How was the sound compared to your NAD? I’m guessing your more happy with your NAD?

AVR550. The sound was identical so I sold it and pocketed the difference
And yeah, very happy. It's pretty much perfect now DTS:X is here :)

Wonderful!:love:

How is the power? Almost the same or was the Arcam clearly more powerful?

Again, couldn't tell the difference

That’s good for me! Then I don’t even have to bother about thinking of trying an ARCAM plus its crazy expensive

Yeah just stick with what you have and save your money.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom