Question NAD T778 with Arendal 1961 Towers/Focal 926 or something else?

crimsoneagle

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Soon to be buying a NAD T778 and I currently have Misson M35 that are showing some mileage. Which would be a good fit I play 70% Movie material?
Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks

You simply cannot go wrong with Arendals. Take a look at the owners thread, you'll get some traction there.

No one has first hand experience from the 1961 range as it haven´t been released yet. :) 1961 thread here: NEWS: Arendal announces its 1961 speaker range

Generally you can also talk here about any Arendal speakers:

With 70% use being movies you could also consider the 1723 S monitor model which many loves for both movies and music! 100€ price difference to 1961 towers.

No one has first hand experience from the 1961 range as it haven´t been released yet. :) 1961 thread here: NEWS: Arendal announces its 1961 speaker range

Generally you can also talk here about any Arendal speakers:

With 70% use being movies you could also consider the 1723 S monitor model which many loves for both movies and music! 100€ price difference to 1961 towers.

Unfortunately, I can't fit the centre channel in the given space that I have. :(

Unfortunately, I can't fit the centre channel in the given space that I have. :(
In my living room I only have the Bookshelf L&R with no centre in a 4.1 setup. Works very well for our purposes given the constraints of the room :thumbsup: .

PS If you can, go for the 1723 Tower S. ;)

In my living room I only have the Bookshelf L&R with no centre in a 4.1 setup. Works very well for our purposes given the constraints of the room :thumbsup: .

PS If you can, go for the 1723 Tower S. ;)

I won't be playing at reference.... Lol
They do look+and I bet sound)awesome.

You could run without one. Here is the cheaper 1723 S Bookshelf speakers and the center channel from other brand in the picture isn´t connected. @Elfaron88 said;

" In fact, the bookshelfs are so good, that the "phantom centre" i hear is like having a centre. Even off axis. Im really impressed by the wide soundstage. "

1-jpg.1295339

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom