Nakamichi AV-10, reset the remote control?

huggyg71

Standard Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased a pre owned Nakamichi AV-10 receiver, this came with a remote control and no user manuals. This I thought wouldnt be a big problem as receiver itself is easy to operate.

The remote control that comes with this receiver is of the learning type. As I had just got my new toy I was eager to get it all set up quickly and have a play. I decided to set up the remote control to operate my other devices and this works great, there are instructions on the back that show you how to do this.

However in my haste I seem to have re programmed a few of the buttons on the remote control that do not have a corresponding button on the receiver and now I cannot figure out how to reset the remote control back to is factory settings, there are no instructions on the back for this and leaving the batteries out over night didnt work :oops:

I have searched everywhere, the previous owner doesnt know how to reset it and Nakamichi's contact email address all bounce back to me. Can you help me please? Thank you.

If you still need the User Manual for your Nakamichi Av-10, PM me , I may be able to give you a hand and get you what you need.

pje

I finally managed to get in touch with Nakamichi and they very kindly sent me the PDF manual. If it helps anybody else, the procedure to reset the AV-10 remote control is as follows:

1. Select the desired setting for the Audio/Video selector switch.

2. Set the Use/Learn switch to 'Learn'.

3. Press and hold the 'CD' + Volume down V button (The learn LED will light up and go out again)

4. Set the Use/Learn switch back to 'Use'.

Thanks again.

huggyg71,

I just purchased a used Nakamichi AV-10 receiver and there is no owners manual included. Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of the PDF manual that you have?

Thanks for your consideration.

protoman1335

I finally managed to get in touch with Nakamichi and they very kindly sent me the PDF manual.

Gary,

I just purchased a used Nakamichi AV-10 receiver without an owners manual. If you received a PDF copy of the manual could you please email me a copy?

Thanks

protoman1335

I also need the user manual for the AV-10. Can you email it to me?
Thanks,
Gary

i've recently got my hands on a AV-10 also... would you mind emailing me the manual too?? thanks in advance

Paul

if you would be so kind... may i have the manual emailed to me as well. i recently purchased a AV-10 second hand and i'm having a hell of a time figuring it out. thank you

I have bought an old Nakamichi AV 10 with the remote control but no manual. Would you so kind to send me the manual! Thank you very much!

Just got the manual for the Nakamichi SoundSpace-10 from Nakamichi. Will be glad to send it to anyone who has lost his/hers or just needs the manual in pdf format. Please send a message to my email address. Also, if you've received the manual from me or Nakamichi, please help in forwarding it to anyone who needs it. Thanks.

Hi ! My dad got this remote control and I need the code for my TV. Could you please send me the manual too? My address is [email protected]
Thanks a lot for your help and greetings from Argentina !! :thumbsup:

If you still need the User Manual for your Nakamichi Av-10, PM me , I may be able to give you a hand and get you what you need.

pje

I also need the user manual for the AV-10. Can you email it to me?
Thanks,
Gary

Please give me your email address and i shall mail anyone the Nakmichi av10 USER MANUAL
MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

Anyone who need a User Manual for Nakamichi AV10 please email me as i cannot upload the file which is a bit big here my email
Cheers

Please if anybody can 3mail me the pdf of nakamichi av10 user manual I am from srilanka I cannot get a copy.

Mod edit: email removed. Please use PMs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gary,

I just purchased a used Nakamichi AV-10 receiver without an owners manual. If you received a PDF copy of the manual could you please email me a copy?

Thanks

protoman1335
Hi,
I too purchased a used nakamichi av10 it's good, need the user manual please can you email me.

Mod edit: email removed. please use pm.

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom