Netflix's The Lovebirds Movie Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
Thought this was really bad.. Watched with the wife and we were both bored senseless and gave up after 20 mins.. The comedy was forced and unfunny. Didn't raise a single smile and I really liked Stuber. This is probably the first film I've turned off that I can remember. I'd avoid.. 2 out of 10..

I thought it was dire also, didn’t finish it either.

Twenty minutes was all i could take of this 'comedy'.

Just another slab of mediocrity from the Netflix conveyer belt unfortunately...

Oh dear. Just as well he bought that electric car, as it sounds like he's ran out of gas, again.

Picture and Sound quality was very poor and just ruined the Movie. Netflix are ruining the viewing and listening experience in Europe at 1.49mbps for such Movie Premier. Atleast when Apple buys rights to Tom Hanks Movie it will be shown in much better quality.

Picture and Sound quality was very poor and just ruined the Movie. Netflix are ruining the viewing and listening experience in Europe at 1.49mbps for such Movie Premier. Atleast when Apple buys rights to Tom Hanks Movie it will be shown in much better quality.
I found the sound to be poor too, a lot of the dialogue came out unclear, not that it was worth hearing, naff comedy

its a direct rip off from Date Night (2010) - IMDb
watch that instead, you'll laugh a the jokes, instead of cringe as I did throughout

best I can say is it killed 90 minutes as an ok timewaster, but I can't see me or my mrs ever feeling the need to watch it again. It wasn't unwatchable, for us, by any means, but it wasn't memorable in any way either.

enjoyed the big sick but this isnt as good,it loses its way and is just about worth watching,

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom