Bargain Expired Network Bonkers Sale

** QUIDCO FLASH BONUS **

Quidco has a £2.50 flash bonus with just £2.50 minimum spend tonight. Great deal if you fancy a bargain from Zoom; however I recommend spending at least £3.00 because purchases track based on the ex-VAT price. Bonus must be pre-activated. T&Cs apply. Hurry - ends midnight today!

There's a £2.50 bonus for £2.50 spend again today!

Activate bonus before making a qualifying purchase, T&Cs apply, expect tracking value to exclude VAT and shipping, etc...
Quidco - Sign In

Network are adding yet more random titles to their Bonkers sale today... up to 599 items now!

Sarah - you've got to stop posting tempting goodies on this Thread!:nono:

Thankfully, over at the "Department S" Thread, I asked about this show and the general consensus (of two) suggested that it wasn't much cop, so I'll successfully resist this time!

I paid nearly twice that price for the Jason King set during a Network sale back in 2015 and have still only watched about half an episode, so can't really comment on the quality of the show!

At 2 quid delivered from Network this was way way too good to pass up:

9zye03.jpg

Network are again adding even more items to their Bonkers sale today... now 728 products!

There were a couple of things I was interested in but completely forgot about the sale ending almost 2 hours ago. Guess what I managed to order them anyway. What a big surprise.

Bri

There were a couple of things I was interested in but completely forgot about the sale ending almost 2 hours ago. Guess what I managed to order them anyway. What a big surprise.Bri
Here's why. :)

"Well, today's madness doesn't stop there... Once again, we've decided to expand and extend our bonkers promotion - we just can't help ourselves. There are now over 700 titles available at record low prices. Sale Ends: 13:00, Monday 22nd October"

They might as well call it an Xmas Sale soon... :)

I picked up the Space Patrol Blu for £25 in Sainsburys today. A tenner less than Network and I suspect that they would charge for the postage.

Bri

Their latest message today.

Bonkers!
AT LONG LAST!

Two months, over 700 discounted titles, and however many conkers later...
Finally, our Bonkers promotion is coming to an end – yes, we really mean it this time. It's been a wild ride, and, the good news is, you still have a little more time to grab those last
few bargains.

Sale Ends: 13:00, Monday 22nd October.

I would have liked them to show the normal price I seen one they had earlier in the sale, but was out of stock, but now seen it back in but the price seems to have gone up to full price I'm sure it was way cheaper. And can't see in there Bonkes section although there when it was unavailable.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom