Nevo Studio for the Nevo SL

gwm1471

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi... First of all I want to apologize for asking a question that I am sure has been asked over several hundred times by now, but I am stuck. I just bought a Nevo SL and was ignorant to the fact that software is needed to program it. So I now have this beautiful remote control paper weight. If anyone could PLEASE help me get the Nevo Studio software so I can program and ultimately use my remote, I will be forever grateful. -Thanks-

Last edited:
Hi. I also am a victim of the Nevo SL without the nevostudio software. Can anybody help ...I'd really appreciate

Hi, I understand this is an outdated thread but having recently purchased a nevo SL i am in need for the software i have been an installer of the nevo line of remotes for years but to due to laptop upgrade and nevo no longer being supported im struggling for the software.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

RC: Link for Download Nevo Studio SL and Studio Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I hope someone is still monitoring an old thread! I have a Nevo SL which was set up by an installer 3-4 years ago. I am in the process of upgrading parts of my system and need to reprogram the device. Unfortunately the installer seems to have gone out of business. Does anyone have the still have the software for me to attempt to reprogram the device myself please? Thanks!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom