Same, thanks man! I just ran another sweep and still no distortion. Home cinema 101: make sure speaker wires are all firmly in - if that was indeed the issue. But whatever I did, that and adjusting trims, seems to have fixed the issue. I guess if I want to double back to make sure, I could loosen the speaker wires again.Really glad to hear it seems like you've finally got it sorted!
- My new remote has a slightly more textured finish which I don't like as much/ the previous units remote was more akin to the smooth satin of my JVC X7900 remote.
- New remote is much more responsive! No delay when cycling filters for example, excellent.
- Remote battery cover is loose and rattles when handling it/ previous one was a firm fit. Annoying.
- The power off click on this unit is sharper or perhaps a tad louder.
- The new owner letter from Arcam, customary to their AVRs, was inside the box, but not in my first units box.
Just wondering if I was sent the correct unit as I know some on here had their replacements with 1.36 installed (assuming it says 1.36 on their boxes too) which I thought might be from the latest batch.
Film time tonight!