New iPad Pro

Doesn’t happen on any of our idevices here either. House easily hits around 30° in summer months.

Watching this advert made me realise how much I like my laptop.

I know it’s expensive but the Magic Keyboard has transformed my use of my 12.9.

Same here, its now my main work machine. I love being able to just quickly remove the iPad from the keyboard, take some notes with the pencil and snap it back on.

If you can get all your work done in iOS, its well worth checking out. Its very strange going back to a Mac now with no FaceID, the lower-spec screen etc. I’m not a fan of adding touch to macOS, but I do sometimes find it quicker to touch something on the iPad screen, so its nice to have the option.

I also find some things seem to be more reliable on iPadOS compared to macOS - airplaying audio from Music or other apps being one of them.

Can anyone recommend a non Apple case for the iPad pro 2020 11 inch please ? there are a few on Amazon of course but I'm having trouble seeing one thats good

This chap goes through a lot of accessories to use with the new iPad pro, he does mention a case if memory serves me right...

Can anyone recommend a non Apple case for the iPad pro 2020 11 inch please ? there are a few on Amazon of course but I'm having trouble seeing one thats good

I’m using this onehttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Dadanism-Generation-Translucent-Protective-Charging-Denim-Sage/dp/B083L4JCN6/ref=sr_1_11?dchild=1&keywords=iPad+Pro+11+case&qid=1594892052&sr=8-11 and it’s great.

Is light and adds no bulk. Good fold if need to stand. Ideal for price

Thanks folks. A few to choose from indeed

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom