New Star Wars movie developed by Marvel honcho Kevin Feige

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Wondering if this is the ‘secretly working on another franchise’ project the Russo brothers mentioned a few weeks back.

Brie Larson’s been trolling :)

shes done SW costumes before, she's likes dressing up in style, i would not call it trolling. A insta account worth checking, she must be an influencer

Last edited:
I think it's light tongue-in-cheek trolling a teensy bit.

And looking at some of the comments in there - they REALLY don't like her. Bizarre to hate someone so much that you have to post negative comments on their Instagram account. Mind boggles sometimes.

But I have to wonder who the "big star"could be. RDJ???

The trailer is out and I hate that they think it's gonna be the last in the series. The Final 'Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker' Trailer is Here I don't want it to end and I feel it's gonna my personal forever while we wait for the release. Has anyone got the confirmed news through reliable sources about the end of the series? It's stressing me out all the rumors and the ambiguity around it. Is it the case that the makers haven't decided anything by themselves yet? because that way at least we can hope for the best.

star wars.jpg

BS most likely

Last edited:
I thought there were rumours of Rosario Dawson playing Ahsoka in a live action thing - vaguely remember seeing something on social media about it and Dawson seemed keen. I would absolutely love to see her crop up in star wars :love:

Tiny bit about it in this interview with the screenwriter. Some big Doctor Strange spoilers in there so here’s the excerpt:

Now that you’re done with this movie, how far along are you with the “Star Wars” movie you’re working on with Feige?

We’re finally into it in earnest. I mean, I’m writing away. It’s a lot of fun. I’m enjoying having the freedom on that to do something that’s not necessarily a sequel or anything. It maybe has a little bit less of a — it just doesn’t have a bunch of TV shows and movies that you’re servicing on top of it, the way I did with “Doctor Strange.” So it’s nice. It feels like a different exercise.

Jenkins’ film shelved too. Interesting. Any word on Johnson’s trilogy?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom