New windows. Problem?

My fitting is ongoing and the beads are internal.

My fittings will be finished tomorrow, I'll post pictures of before and after.

So far so good no major problems and just a little snagging fixed as soon as I mention the problem of which there have only been two. :thumbsup:

I'm just hoping all my fears will be unfounded and we'll have many years of enjoyment of the new conservatory.

The conservatory is all but finished, new carpet ordered and blinds being quoted for on Monday.

We've chosen a new suite but waiting for the 8th to see if there's a drop in VAT.

All in all a very pleasing experience, very few problems and these have all been sorted out, I've set up my shack in a corner so I can use my radios and watch the birds.

The windows are all good and warmer than the old ones and the french doors have been replaced by a bifold which makes for more room, using it most of the day at the moment and enjoying it.
P1000352.JPG
P1000353.JPG
P1000354.JPG
P1000355.JPG
P1000356.JPG

Looks lovely 👍
Yes, it's great and the glass roof is fantastic. Can't wait to get it finished completely.:)

I'll post more as more gets done, plus the end product against the old unit.

It does look really nice and seeing all the wonderful colour of the garden makes it even better.

You're right, all down to my Wife, I help choose the plants etc but shes the green fingers :D

Even in the winter it's full of greens, and birds.

They did, but I don't trust anyone who drives an old viva:laugh:
Sorry to go OT but I didn't think that was a Viva.
After thinking it was a Hillman/Chrysler Avenger at first, and searching images of 1972 cars I could remember couldn't find a match, I then image-searched that posted above, lead to TV series 'White Gold' (never encountered it) and someone mentioned the larger-than-Avenger Chrysler 2 Litre:
chrysler_2-litre_1972.jpg

I'm satisfied now.

I worked for Hillman (Rootes group, then Chrysler) 1974-1978 and never saw one of those, can't even remember a parts book for one and I was assistant parts manager for a Chrysler main agent in Taunton. Definitely a viva clone with a larger engine.:rotfl:

Aside from that, still happy with the install and I haven't paid yet and won't till it's finished.:clap:

Sorry to go OT but I didn't think that was a Viva.
After thinking it was a Hillman/Chrysler Avenger at first, and searching images of 1972 cars I could remember couldn't find a match, I then image-searched that posted above, lead to TV series 'White Gold' (never encountered it) and someone mentioned the larger-than-Avenger Chrysler 2 Litre:
View attachment 1328656
I'm satisfied now.

White Gold was good, not for everyone though.

I worked for Hillman (Rootes group, then Chrysler) 1974-1978 and never saw one of those, can't even remember a parts book for one and I was assistant parts manager for a Chrysler main agent in Taunton. Definitely a viva clone with a larger engine.:rotfl:
You jest, surely. I'm not sure when Peugeot-Talbot came on the scene; I believe the 2 litre came from Chrysler in the US.

You jest, surely. I'm not sure when Peugeot-Talbot came on the scene; I believe the 2 litre came from Chrysler in the US.
Nope, never seen, saw some chrysler cars but can't remember which, but pretty sure I didn't see that one. Also Talbot were before my time, we had Singer, Hillman, Simca. I have in mind the Chrysler 180 which I've just googled and that's it, but I'm blowed if I can remember seeing it like that.

Memory fade obviously, my excuse is we didn't see many. :rotfl:

Don't forget we are talking 45 years ago and I've had a lot of jobs since then.:D Still think it looks like the Viva vauxhall viva 1970 - Google Search

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom