Newbie to the world of CCTV

plasteredric

Novice Member
Reaction score
I've been recently looking into setting up a cctv system to monitor the outside of the house.

I'm leaning towards POE IP cameras and have seen these available on amazon.
SANSCO 2K 5MP PoE CCTV Home Security Camera System, 4: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

They seem to have decent reviews, has anyone had any experience with this brand?
also one of the comments mentioned that it is not a true POE IP system, what does that mean?

Thanks in advance

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Never heard of them. The reviews look good though. I'd bee interested to see what the recorded footage looks like though, especially at night.

Personally though, I'm more than happy with my Hikvision setup. Pricier but it's a fantastic system.

Never heard of them. The reviews look good though. I'd bee interested to see what the recorded footage looks like though, especially at night.

Personally though, I'm more than happy with my Hikvision setup. Pricier but it's a fantastic system.

Did you set this up yourself or did you have someone set it up for you?

Did you set this up yourself or did you have someone set it up for you?

I set it up myself. In fact, I'm in the middle of setting it up again in my new house since we moved. I've also setup a small basic system for a friend which works very well. All Hikvision.

I set it up myself. In fact, I'm in the middle of setting it up again in my new house since we moved. I've also setup a small basic system for a friend which works very well. All Hikvision.

Do you have access to trade to buy them? If not where do you buy them?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom