NEWS: Arendal announces its 1961 speaker range

They should go down a storm as a lower / smaller range.

The 1723 s range are amazing speakers for the money and exceed many high street brands. The quality of the speakers and the brand is first class.

Exited about the height/atmos speakers. Need to upgrade my .4 for timber matching. :)

would be interesting to know how do they compare to 1723 series and obviously the price...

They should go down a storm as a lower / smaller range.

The 1723 s range are amazing speakers for the money and exceed many high street brands. The quality of the speakers and the brand is first class.

I'm curious how these are going to compare to the xtz m6...

Prices are expected in a few weeks according to response i got on their facebook page

As part of a recent query I asked arendal about pricing and availability. They've said pricing is still a few weeks away and products won't be available until next year

Pricing is now live...

I do like the look of these. I’m thinking maybe sell the Quattro/MK and get the towers, centre, surrounds and heights!! Tempting...

It’s a shame that the monitors and bookshelves don’t appear to be available individually. There are cases where three identical speakers may be preferable for LCR (e.g. behind an acoustically transparent screen). Also, it seems odd that the bookshelf and center designs have a cable cut-out to assist wall mounting, whereas the monitor does not.

the centre monitor is the same as the left and right, just the logo changes layout, I'll see when they are available and then decide

It’s a shame that the monitors and bookshelves don’t appear to be available individually. There are cases where three identical speakers may be preferable for LCR (e.g. behind an acoustically transparent screen). Also, it seems odd that the bookshelf and center designs have a cable cut-out to assist wall mounting, whereas the monitor does not.
the centre monitor is the same as the left and right, just the logo changes layout, I'll see when they are available and then decide
Gilbert.....the bookshelf, are available as a single, if you ask the question. As for single monitor, most buy the centre.

As alpha says, the centre is the same as the monitor, apart from the orientation of the rear posts, and the logo badge. This applies to all 3 ranges.

Hi Gilbers

I asked about the cable cut outs as I will be buying a full set when released. Arendal have confirmed to me the monitors do have the cut outs and the images on the site will be updated soon to reflect this.

Can't wait for pre-orders to start on these. I'll actually be able to afford some Arendals.

Wondering when they'll publish the full specs for these, as well as the performance charts.

Came across these and am now waiting, the wait feels insane now that I want to buy them!

Support just said june for preorders and july for delivery they hope, I really cant wait!

Came across these and am now waiting, the wait feels insane now that I want to buy them!

Support just said june for preorders and july for delivery they hope, I really cant wait!
Seriously, same here. I've been watching these since December of last year, hoping for a release. Apparently they should be starting pre-orders June 15th, but we'll see. Love me some minimalist Norwegian speakers.

Seriously, same here. I've been watching these since December of last year, hoping for a release. Apparently they should be starting pre-orders June 15th, but we'll see. Love me some minimalist Norwegian speakers.

Ah thanks for that date, I will stop checking their site every hour till then xD.
Need to find myself some nice stands for the front in the meantime as the floorstanders are a bit over budget, or do I tell myself to stretch to the floorstanders as its a one off price! Fun times.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom