NEWS: BBC developing Alexa rival for regional accents

Great, but who's paying for its development and will the BBC actually be doing something that actually funds itself and makes them money?

I wish they'd stop thinking up new projects to waste money on and finish the ones they've already started first.

Another project to make those involved in its develpoment CVs look good.

Hey Beeb, why don't you reduce the cost of TV licensing instead?

Great, but who's paying for its development and will the BBC actually be doing something that actually funds itself and makes them money?

I wish they'd stop thinking up new projects to waste money on and finish the ones they've already started first.

Another project to make those involved in its develpoment CVs look good.

Pensioners over the age of 75 I'd guess.

Another reason to cancel your license.
As long is it doesn’t result in flippin’ annoying insurance adverts or all the other dross that fills the gaps on the other channels. They also need to stop paying useless t***s like C Evans ridiculous salaries and focus on making great programming. Or we could just fill the airspace with Love Island, Towie, Geordie Shore and other vacuous pouting idiots that seem to be the current fashion.

As long is it doesn’t result in flippin’ annoying insurance adverts or all the other dross that fills the gaps on the other channels.

Aren't you over 50 yet and don't you want a free Argos gift card? I've placed several bets on how long I've left to live after seeing Ray Winston in an ad :lesson:

I've also a nice side bet on Alan Titchmarsh going bald.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom