NEWS: High End Munich 2020 Hi-Fi Show cancelled

Cancelling makes sense, as the cat’s already out of the bag. Also, given how the markets are crashing and a global economic slowdown is predicted, in the face of uncertainty I can’t see too many people splurging on high end gear rather than husbanding their resources.

I suspect there will be a slew of shows cancelled, not just audio but shows of all types.

Bill

I seriously doubt the people who can afford the high end or producers will be affected, as it's not like the former bother going to the shows and the rep's will still get the brochures and latest models in and BS their way to making sales to their clients.
Unless a new health scare confirms that the virus can travel from things being touched by the infected and then, well, it's possibly game over.

I seriously doubt the people who can afford the high end or producers will be affected, as it's not like the former bother going to the shows and the rep's will still get the brochures and latest models in and BS their way to making sales to their clients.
Unless a new health scare confirms that the virus can travel from things being touched by the infected and then, well, it's possibly game over.
I honestly don't what to say to this.

That's the one. Phew.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom