NEWS: Hisense OB8 OLED TV at £899 for 50 hours

All but one model has sold out only after about 1/4 of the time. Not good.

I cancelled my order after seeing you can get a B8 for £100 more which imo LG provides better support and picture processing. But Hisense haven't confirmed my cancellation so I'll wait and see if it turns up.

Noticed Steve did a review for Trustedreviews and he didnt notice any motion problems, but other reviews did.

Hi,
I would like to know which panel used this model 2019,2018 or 2017?
according to an Italian test this model uses a panel 2017!
to confirm ...

I cancelled my order after seeing you can get a B8 for £100 more which imo LG provides better support and picture processing. But Hisense haven't confirmed my cancellation so I'll wait and see if it turns up.

Noticed Steve did a review for Trustedreviews and he didnt notice any motion problems, but other reviews did.
I only got a confirmation that my order was placed. Payment hasn't been taken and neither has a confirmation of delivery, which is due tomorrow. Have a sneaking feeling it wont be honoured

I only got a confirmation that my order was placed. Payment hasn't been taken and neither has a confirmation of delivery, which is due tomorrow. Have a sneaking feeling it wont be honoured
That's a bit strange, I ordered mine on Saturday morning with delivery for Thursday and the payment was completed, my card is crying at the moment. :)

How many were remaining when you placed the order ? They took my money straight away. I got the cancel confirmation yesterday. Just waiting for refund.

That's a bit strange, I ordered mine on Saturday morning with delivery for Thursday and the payment was completed, my card is crying at the moment. :)
oh .. just checked again, they have taken my money!! the excitement begins

How many were remaining when you placed the order ? They took my money straight away. I got the cancel confirmation yesterday. Just waiting for refund.
I ordered on the Friday, on Saturday morning when I checked again, it said 40% were sold. by the eveing all sold out.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom