NEWS: Hisense reveals ULED XD and Laser TV line up for IFA 2019

Sounds very promising. Hoping these give other major brands a run for their money.

Those laser projector units look quite cool, I'll definitley be interested to see the reviews when they come in.

Those laser projector units look quite cool, I'll definitley be interested to see the reviews when they come in.
Hisense already have them out, there's US reviews dotted about the net and youtube.

It's still Hisense though, cheap panels, cheap parts, poor colour accuracy, poor customer service.

It's still Hisense though, cheap panels, cheap parts, poor colour accuracy, poor customer service.
That's the reputation the new lineup - notably at the top end - Hisense are trying to break from. China has had the cream so far, so if that double panel, for example; is what it cracks up to be, it could prove a hit.

The 100 inch projector... might need to have that...

OLED-like black with Dual-Cell LCD? LCD vs. Dual-Cell LCD

ULED XD vs OLED, 4K, 8K, Black Levels, Contrast, Colors, Quantum Dots, with Paul Gray, IHS Markit

Dual Layer LCD vs Mini LED TV Buyers Guide: Hisense H9E & TCL 8 Series

samsung entering the oled game
hisense set to re-write the LCD game for high end performance
LG continuing to destroy with their OLEDs and having best in class IQ

its an exciting time ahead.

I think if samsung can nail a QD OLED w/no image retention issues, and offer a 3-5 year screen burn in, its game over for LG personally. Something they're just not able to promise.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom