Quantcast

NEWS: Hisense U8Q and U7Q QLED TVs coming to UK in 2020

dazm41

I've had the hisense xt910 for the last 5yrs I've not had any problems very good TV for the money obviously TVs have come along since I brought mine would definitely look at buying hisense again when I'm ready for a new TV

jan2897

Having had experience with two Hisense TV's starting with the 65" XT910 I would have no qualms whatsoever in purchasing another Hisense TV. I have actually been waiting for Hisense to announce a 65" OLED but that will not now be happening as Hisense are not continuing with OLED. I will seriously consider Hisense when the time comes for an upgrade. My only complaint with Hisense was with their appalling Customer service. Hopefully it has improved recently.

davidcrofter

I still have a 55" K720 from 2015 which I now use as a pc monitor/media tv. Still swear by the quality of it - blacks are superb for an LCD. Sad that Hisense haven't released a decent FALD model in Europe for a good few years but it's saved me money in the long run I suppose.

Will maybe look at picking up a 65" U8Q and sell on my E8 OLED and old Hisense. Really have no need for two tv's other than the fear of burn-in so likely not cost me a penny.

technomen

Hisense would have followed the strategy of Samsung on the full-array(FALD)by commercialize several ranges as does Samsung a series 7 entry level then a series 8 mid-range and finally a series 9 high-end with several sizes of course 55/65 and 75" !