NEWS: Hisense U8Q and U7Q QLED TVs coming to UK in 2020

I've had the hisense xt910 for the last 5yrs I've not had any problems very good TV for the money obviously TVs have come along since I brought mine would definitely look at buying hisense again when I'm ready for a new TV

Having had experience with two Hisense TV's starting with the 65" XT910 I would have no qualms whatsoever in purchasing another Hisense TV. I have actually been waiting for Hisense to announce a 65" OLED but that will not now be happening as Hisense are not continuing with OLED. I will seriously consider Hisense when the time comes for an upgrade. My only complaint with Hisense was with their appalling Customer service. Hopefully it has improved recently.

I still have a 55" K720 from 2015 which I now use as a pc monitor/media tv. Still swear by the quality of it - blacks are superb for an LCD. Sad that Hisense haven't released a decent FALD model in Europe for a good few years but it's saved me money in the long run I suppose.

Will maybe look at picking up a 65" U8Q and sell on my E8 OLED and old Hisense. Really have no need for two tv's other than the fear of burn-in so likely not cost me a penny.

Hisense would have followed the strategy of Samsung on the full-array(FALD)by commercialize several ranges as does Samsung a series 7 entry level then a series 8 mid-range and finally a series 9 high-end with several sizes of course 55/65 and 75" !

Best Cheap 4K TV - Hisense H8G Quantum Dot Review

PS:H8G Quantum US = U7Q EU

55Q8 SERIES Q8 – 2020 = U8Q EU
also exists in 65.75 and 85 inches in the same link!

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I like the look of the S8 55", any idea on the UK model number that I should be watching out for?

And I'm pondering on whether to wait for the S8, or just jump on a deal for the H55U7BUK now.

I like the look of the S8 55", any idea on the UK model number that I should be watching out for?

And I'm pondering on whether to wait for the S8, or just jump on a deal for the H55U7BUK now.
Check out eBay on prices for the H55U8BUK which is better than the H55U7BUK

Check out eBay on prices for the H55U8BUK which is better than the H55U7BUK
Can't see it within the UK available on ebay. Within the UK, can get 5-6 years warranty from certain shops, so not sure I could go with ebay for that reason alone. Thanks for the headsup.

the 55U8Q is not yet marketed in Europe, you have to wait for the coming months !
maybe the month of may hopefully.

I'm thinking of buying the 43B7500 this week, is there any point waiting for the new models?

Hisense Australia launches first models from 2020 TV Range in market

I'm thinking of buying the 43B7500 this week, is there any point waiting for the new models?
Hi,
we do not yet know the replacement for the 43B7500 and the U7Q and U8Q FALD does not have 43 inches to my knowledge in this range I believe 50 inches minimum and the price will not be the same!

The U7Q and U8Q are referenced on the Hisense Czechoslovakia website
55U8QF:
55U8QF has 132 zones
65U8QF:
65U8QF has 180 zones
55U7QF:
55U7QF has 72 zones
65U7QF:
65U7QF has 90 zones

Last edited:
Hisense 50U7QF = 589,00 €
Hisense 55U7QF = 699,00 €

Last edited:
ive hovered overt the 55 inch ec788 a few times and almost bit but buying blind tbh

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom