NEWS: Hisense U8Q and U7Q QLED TVs coming to UK in 2020

yes indeed Costco is well listed in the list of retailers !
thank you for the info.
ANNEX 1 – PARTICIPATING RETAILERS
Amazon
Ao.com
Argos
Box
Buy It Direct
Costco
Crampton & Moore
Currys PC World
Euronics
Hughes
JD Williams
John Lewis
Richer Sounds
Studio
Very
ANNEX 2 – QUALIFYING PRODUCTS AND CASHBACK SUMS
65U8QFTUK (£500 cashback)
65U7QFTUK (£500 cashback)
65AE7400FTUK (£250 cashback)
65A7300FTUK (£250 cashback)
65A7100FTUK (£250 cashback)
55U7QFTUK (£200 cashback)
50U7QFTUK (£200 cashback)
55A7300FTUK (£170 cashback)
55A7100FTUK (£170 cashback)
55AE7400FTUK (£150 cashback)
55U8QFTUK (£100 cashback)
50AE7400FTUK (£100 cashback)
43AE7400FTUK (£100 cashback)
50A7500FTUK (£100 cashback)
43A7500FTUK (£100 cashback)
50A7300FTUK (£100 cashback)
43A7300FTUK (£100 cashback)
50A7100FTUK (£100 cashback)
43A7100FTUK (£100 cashback)
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 10/06/20.

Just a question, I recently bought a Hisense H65U9AUK at a bargain price. The 75" version has over 1,000 dimming zones, so I'm assuming my 65" version will have less. However, the 65U8QFTUK has only over 100.

Am I right in thinking the U9A is still the superior TV because of the number of dimming zones, and 2,500 nits brightness despite its lack of HDR10+ and Dolby Vision?

In the end I went for a Sony XG9505. Same price as U8QF including cashback (799 €). At same price, without a clear advantage of U8QF in terms of ECP and HDMI 2.1 support, I preferred to stick to Sony since the video processing is top notch. Should be delivered in a couple of weeks. I will still follow this thread in order to lookup for further reviews (I will have a grace period to return the tv).

In the end I went for a Sony XG9505. Same price as U8QF including cashback (799 €). At same price, without a clear advantage of U8QF in terms of ECP and HDMI 2.1 support, I preferred to stick to Sony since the video processing is top notch. Should be delivered in a couple of weeks. I will still follow this thread in order to lookup for further reviews (I will have a grace period to return the tv).
hope you will be satisfied with your XG9505 screen which is also a good screen without HDR10 + and less area but with USB3 and headphone jack!
anyway, no screen is perfect and complete! :)

Strange, they must have added them on as they weren't on the list when I looked last time.

I am guessing you have to pay membership even when ordering online with Costco and you have to keep that membership active to get the warranty so kind of kills any savings for me at least.

the tv has a 2 yr warranty as standard Costco provide the other 3 , you only need membership if you claim after the first 2 years, so you let it lapse and say it goes faulty in year 4 just sign up online for £15 to reactivate your membership before you claim , it’s £15 for a online membership , the 8Q is £120 cheaper than elsewhere for the 55 so it’s a big saving to be had

Hi guys, sorry for writing reviews about the tv so late ak u8qf Uk , as I`m back to work as some of you knows I`m running Pubs so yea pubs are now open in Uk {tell you what they should not be open because of covid 19 but thats another story } .... this night I`ve tested in deep the FALD of this screen, they done some improvement over the last years but is not perfect is good dont get me wrong me and you as an viewr wont even notice but a proffesional will, trust me they ar experts because they do this for a living , I personaly think they focus on Quantum Dot Colors and all that Hdr and motion picture but Im glad they did the screen is so bright and alive you know .. after finish work and you turn tv on and is in your face .. in a good way .. that`s were they improve is .. it feels new in day or night with them 1000 niths (aka probably the electric bill will be higher but cmon ) will try to upload some videos or pictures soon

HisLED U82QF QLED TV test: can you do better for less than € 1,000?

My wife is funny at the end of the days she ask me whats the whipe with this telly ??? so please, I let you all know because girls sometimes they dont know ££££££dolars

box.com matched costco for me and is on list of retailers.

Just curious , why would you buy somewhere that gives standard 2yr warranty instead of Costco that gives 5yr warranty and easy free return if you don't like tv ?

costco wasnt on the list of cashback partners originally. i believe its been added now so probably better to order from them. At the moment my TV from Box is faulty so am awaiting RMA replacement this week (hopefully!!). Not a great start and dosent exactly fill me confidence re the quality of hisense.

These new Hisense models starting appear in Eastern Europe too. 55 inch U7Q costs 550 Euro from good retailer. Same price as last years U8

These new Hisense models starting appear in Eastern Europe too. 55 inch U7Q costs 550 Euro from good retailer. Same price as last years U8
So overpriced in UK

Caleb Denison (Digital Trends) said they got their H9G in from Hisense and at some point they'll be doing the H9G vs the Sony 900H. Should be interesting. He did the 900H vs the H8G earlier today
Sony X900H vs. Hisense H8G | Double Up?

Wow i had this on the 9th July from the promoters - clearly now changed.

Thank you for your query.
Your query has come through to MLP. MLP is administrating the ‘Summer 2020 Cashback’ on behalf of Hisense.
To be eligible for the promotion gift, you are required to purchase from a participating retailer.
All participating retailers have been approved by Hisense.
Costco is not a participating retailer within this promotion.
We apologise any disappointment caused.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom