NEWS: IFA 2017: 77-inch Sony A1 OLED TV Announced

How much is the 77" OLED? Not that I can justify the amount, more out of morbid curiosity!

How much is the 77" OLED? Not that I can justify the amount, more out of morbid curiosity!
Someone posted €17K on another forum.
No cheaper Sony OLED either, as some people had rumoured there may be.
The Panasonic 77" has been intro'd now at IFA for €20K (price for some Euro countires)

I read on flatpanelsHD, it will be £19,999 in the UK...:eek: I'll take 2 please...:laugh:

Considering you could have had a 77G7 at the weekend for £7999 those prices are a joke

Considering you could have had a 77G7 at the weekend for £7999 those prices are a joke
Yup. All those interested will have to await Black Friday to see if they reoccur. Still, unless Currys man up (the current undisputed swap-out kings) it won't make a lot of difference around here.

Mmm, I don't hear anyone laughing though.

PRC Direct, Hills sound and vision and another I can't recall now sold at £8K 'till Tuesday.

PRC Direct, Hills sound and vision and another I can't recall now sold at £8K 'till Tuesday.
I am afraid that they are at 19 999 .00 at PRC. I do not think that the 8K price is available any longer.

I am afraid that they are at 19 999 .00 at PRC. I do not think that the 8K price is available any longer.
Yes, as I said, it was only (over B/H) 'till Tuesday.
Roll on Black Friday...maybe.

It's worth it for the real racing booster pack and 1 free UHD movie:suicide:

One has to ask how much are they making on these sets if they dropped from £20k to £8k!! Guess they'd still be making money selling them at £8k...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom