NEWS: Kef Reference Series gets new finish and additional model

Are these changes likely to lead to a reduction in price of the current models? The current Ref 1s are £5000 a pair and the RRP in your article suggests £6500, a significant increase. If the current stock goes the same way as the old R Series that could lead to a significant case of upgradiatus for me.

Are these changes likely to lead to a reduction in price of the current models? The current Ref 1s are £5000 a pair and the RRP in your article suggests £6500, a significant increase. If the current stock goes the same way as the old R Series that could lead to a significant case of upgradiatus for me.

Send an exploratory message to PeterTysons perhaps?

Send an exploratory message to PeterTysons perhaps?

I thought more of a begging letter. I could type one out at the same time that I write one to the judge asking him not to jail the wife for whacking me over the head with a heavy frying pan.

I am going to be keeping a close eye on prices, no sign of drops yet. Prices going up by £1500 on the Reference 1 is one hell of a jump though.

I thought more of a begging letter. I could type one out at the same time that I write one to the judge asking him not to jail the wife for whacking me over the head with a heavy frying pan.

I am going to be keeping a close eye on prices, no sign of drops yet. Prices going up by £1500 on the Reference 1 is one hell of a jump though.

Tell the wife she’s mistaken, and give her some drugs, she’ll believe you eventually :thumbsup::thumbsup:

And yes, that’s a whopping increase. Wasn’t it a similar increase between the first and second R series?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom