NEWS: LEAK returns with Stereo 130 amplifier and CDT CD transport

I've still got a Stereo 30 plus tucked away somewhere. Not the best sounding amplifier in the world even if it was revolutionary!

TBG, this does not look cutting edge, but about 10 years behind the curve.

I suppose if I lived in a retro 70s house I might be tempted, but I don't think it will fit into the decor of most modern homes. Perhaps if they bring back some of the valve amps people might get a little more excited...

There must be a market for this.... hipsters??

Got some stiff competition, going right up against the Audiolab 6000 series For spec and close on price. But then again if @oscroft is right about the owners it may be a 6000 inside anyway.

Got some stiff competition, going right up against the Audiolab 6000 series For spec and close on price. But then again if @oscroft is right about the owners it may be a 6000 inside anyway.
The promo blurb says "Bringing in technology from another sister company, the CDT uses the same slot-loading mechanism found on Audiolabs’ acclaimed CD players".

Will Radford be next to surface, I wonder ? I still have their pre. ( complete with lovely sliders ) and power amp, from way back - in the loft !

My deceased fathers FM receiver. I remember as a child of the 70's, my first trip to London Tottenham court road on the tube with all the family to pick it up, we all carried a box back each. Can't bring myself to dump it.......and it still works!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4060.JPG
    IMG_4060.JPG
    265 KB · Views: 167

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom