NEWS: Lexicon offers IMAX Enhanced models MC10, RV-9, RV-6

The IMAX Enhanced silence is deafening. o_O

It's not really a surprise that the Lexicon models have the Imax enhanced since they're Arcam units with a new fascia that also have the Imax enhanced firmware.

Cant see a single review of these online.

They are just Arcam units in a different coat.
Cheers ... Just checked specs .. I guess there maybe a few operational software changes plus the logic 7. Just looking at rear panel to see if connections are the same..and yes they are ... would be good to confirm by a user to see if they are in fact the same sounding or perhaps one is easier to use than the other ...but there’s nothing out there from an actual hands on perspective...

Couple of Harmen Kardon owned companies. Phoned up Arcam they answered Harmen when I phone about the cost of amp service I thought I had phoned the wrong number. Service price has now jumped to £460 for an amp, most second hand Arcams amps are not worth £460. Harmen are taking the Arcam amps and dressing them up in a new case with a new badge on the front and jumping up the price compared to the Arcam badged unit.

The IMAX Enhanced silence is deafening. o_O
I have an 'IMAX Enhanced' amp and projector – by accident – and even I couldn't care less.

Cheers ... Just checked specs .. I guess there maybe a few operational software changes plus the logic 7. Just looking at rear panel to see if connections are the same..and yes they are ... would be good to confirm by a user to see if they are in fact the same sounding or perhaps one is easier to use than the other ...but there’s nothing out there from an actual hands on perspective...

They are the exact same units and it's already been confirmed multiple times. Only difference is the faceplate and Logic7.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-r...6-rv-9-avrs-mc-10-pre-pro-cedia-2017-a-6.html

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 222
Ok so .... part of my question was if they added logic 7 were there additional software changes ?...Perhaps a modified user interface? . Does anyone here on AvF actually own one to report back?

Ok so .... part of my question was if they added logic 7 were there additional software changes ?...Perhaps a modified user interface? . Does anyone here on AvF actually own one to report back?

Not sure what more you want, it is 100% the same except for Logic7 and the faceplate.

That means exactly nothing else is different. The user interface is in the screenshot I posted and it says "Arcam" all over it.

This has been confirmed by Harman and multiple owners on AVS. No idea why you need people from this forum to confirm something that has been an established fact for almost a year.

I have RV6, as above they are the same except for Logic7
I just like the look of it over the Arcam

I have an RV9, and am having problems with getting no sound when the unit is switch back on with Dirac enabled, i little messing about swithing it on and off, and it eventually comes back, has anyone else experienced this ?

Ich habe einen RV9 und keinen besseren Mehrkanalverstärker gehört. Dynamik pur,
keine Schärfe!!! Mit Stereo genauso gut
Einmessung mit minidsp super einfach ..
Ordentliches Stativ kaufen für das Mikrofon und gut ist es...

Mod Edit:
Translation:

I have heard an RV9 and no better multi-channel amplifier. pure dynamism,no sharpness!!! Just as good with stereoMeasuring with minidsp is super easy..Buy a decent tripod for the microphone and it's good...

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom