NEWS: Martin Logan announces 7 new Motion speakers

Doesn't exactly carry the beauty or grace of their ESL brethren but glad there's more choice for people who might be interested.

Presumably they work well as surrounds for use with main esl for front l / r

On one hand I'm excited to hear that their refreshing this lineup, on the other hand I just bought some 35XT Bookshelfs for my stereo a few months ago and kind of wish I waited now haha. I am curious what all they changed though, if all it is is a new dust cap on the woofer, a new crossover, and a new cabinet design I don't feel like that's a massive improvement over the previous generation.

Yes, this must explain the Best Buy/ Crutchfield sale prices. I purchased 35xts, a 30 center, and FXs this summer too. I think it's mainly marketing- and imo the silver placard with the logo doesn't look as good. These speakers are so clean and never fatiguing to my ears. I was considering getting the towers (60s), but it just didn't work with my layout. I'm running the L and R with an svs sb 3000 and its such a powerful, accurate sound. Next on my av bucket list is a great 2-3 channel designated amp, and another 3000 so I can get that sought after even bass response

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom