NEWS: McIntosh launches C22 Mk V preamp and MC1502 power amplifier

They maybe top end and sound magnificent but boy they are a couple of eyesores!!

I know the audiophile way is to ignore aesthetics but these two look like they have been cobbled together from spare parts from the set of 70s Dr Who.

What would it take to spend twenty minutes drawing up something that can be both aesthetically pleasing as well as sonically!

Ah now you see, I came here to say the exact opposite! I love the way these look. However, get your argument about audiophiles taking sound over looks, but I don't even have that to fall against, since I'll only have the money to get these in about never number years.

Last edited:
Ah now you see, I came here to say the exact opposite! I love the way these look. However, get your argument about audiophiles taking sound over looks, but I don't even have that to fall against, since I'll only have the money together these in about never number years.
Ditto on the will never afford front!
Probably going to get shot down here for being stereo typical but the Americans seem to prefer big brash and brutish when it comes to design. Just look at the two pieces in this review, also their cars and trucks, their malls, architecture etc.
Cultural??

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom