NEWS: Mission launches flagship ZX speaker range

First proper set of Speakers I ever owned were by Mission so always have a bit of a soft spot for them. These look the business though so looking forward to hopefully reading a review with them featured at some point.

First proper set of Speakers I ever owned were by Mission so always have a bit of a soft spot for them. These look the business though so looking forward to hopefully reading a review with them featured at some point.

Me too :smashin:

I particularly like the look of the ZX2... 5 (white for me, I think), and a shiny big sub would make a tidy HC in a modern looking home too.

Me too :smashin:

I particularly like the look of the ZX2... 5 (white for me, I think), and a shiny big sub would make a tidy HC in a modern looking home too.
Me three :) had a pair of M73's.

These look lovely and a nice price point for a flagship range.

Not sure I’d we are all of the same age but my first proper stereo, paid for by my wages doing a summer job whilst at uni, was one of the Sevenoaks mix and match matrix systems (as advertised in what hifi, long before the internet). Sansui aug30x amp, rotel cd and Mission 737 renaissance. Think it was £600 which in today’s money is probably quite a bit.

Me four! Had a pair of Mission 760i's as my first speakers, I think around 92...

Loved them, made in England, great sound, new stuff is probably ChiFi so will pass!

I really enjoyed the QX2 when I spent some time with them at home, so the LX3's look really impressive :)

ChiFi... really? :zonked:

Your point...?
Probably the same point I'd consider. If we all pander to buying cheaply made goods from China then we can't really complain about the state of trade and lack of being able to have more of a choice. I try to buy British and any other goods made by smaller firms wherever possible.
I also refuse to buy anything from these God-awful US fast food /coffee, tax dodging environment damaging behemoth companies too.
(sorry, bit OT but I can see why he said what he did)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom