NEWS: NOW TV Boost adds Full HD and 5.1 audio

£40 for 4 months “Cinema and Entertainment”. Excludes Boost. Is this a good deal on NowTV?

7D8C2988-EF39-47A6-8915-4ABFBFCC5896.jpeg

I have cancelled min too. Using BT sports with 4K and atmos and have HBO max for other stuff.

I cancelled my NowTV passes earlier this month, so can’t check the overall quality. I was getting a stream value of around 7834 when I last used the app. on my LG TV.

Had anyone reported this issue to Sky/NowTV? Do they care?

HBO max? How do you have that via VPN?
Yes express vpn. Looking forward to 4K Dolby vision and atmos with the new wonder woman this Friday

I cancelled my NowTV passes earlier this month, so can’t check the overall quality. I was getting a stream value of around 7834 when I last used the app. on my LG TV.

Had anyone reported this issue to Sky/NowTV? Do they care?
I got 7000ish for about one hour a few days ago. Since then it will not increase above 192 and mostly is 128. Looks rubbish

Have you contacted NowTV? Are your other streaming services OK?

Dumping my NOWTV sub also after a year. Hardly watched it. I too went over to HBOMax and other US streaming services including CBS, Peacock and Epix.

Yes on chat and they blamed my wifi connection. I get consistent 72mbps and easily stream 4k hdr/atmos from AppleTV+ , Disney and Netflix.
I had something similar earlier this year. They told me that it was a problem with my broadband. I connect my kit using Ethernet and use a Virgin Media 350 connection (350 down, 35 up). Every other streaming service and computer access was fine, and still is. After a lot of back and forth they admitted that there was a fault (it was the screwed-up 5.1 audio on the latest series of Ray Donovan) and begrudgingly gave me a free month’s worth of the Entertainment pass, after insisting for nearly a fortnight that there was no issue and my kit was the issue. Only after I tested extensively and pointed them to a thread on the Sky TV forum did they finally back down. Totally unacceptable.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom