NEWS: Oscars 2021 could be postponed

Good news, cancel it for good. Has just become a source of entitled whining when people who believe they have a right to win don’t.

Or worse it has become so influenced to try and second guess which entitled group and individuals are likely to whine the loudest and manipulate the results to ensure that they are amongst the winners.

Cheers,

Nigel

I would hope that by 2021 the Covid19 stuff would be past and things would be back to
Normal. We have all ready seen a lot of things taken Away from us in 2020. It would not surprise me if kinda stuff goes into the next year though.

I would hope that by 2021 the Covid19 stuff would be past and things would be back to
Normal. We have all ready seen a lot of things taken Away from us in 2020. It would not surprise me if kinda stuff goes into the next year though.

I think they are saying that the preceding cinema season has been severely disrupted so whilst Covid-19 might be all cleared up in time for the ceremony any awards might be considered unfair or unrepresentative.

Cheers,

Nigel

Makes sense. At this rate, they’ll be hardly any titles vying for the gold statues.

... And...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom