NEWS: Samsung launches Q950TS 8K QLED in Europe

From what I have seen there is difference between 75" Q950T and Q950TS which has (an external connect box) which one will we get in UK or (Europe) ? Any dates hoping to buy the 75" or 85" depending on price?

This 75inch micro led is one piece or made with modules?
I m curious about peak brightness....colors....

What is this nonsense? How can something be "launched" with no pricing or release date? Nothing on Samsung's site either. The world's gone mad.

"How does the Samsung European lineup look to AVForums readers?"
Completely absent of the information I require to answer that question.

Don't know why news outlets even bother publishing this "information". :facepalm:

From what I have seen there is difference between 75" Q950T and Q950TS which has (an external connect box) which one will we get in UK or (Europe) ? Any dates hoping to buy the 75" or 85" depending on price?

The only difference between Q900TS and the Q950TS, is the One Connect Box and the bezel.

Release in March as always i guess.

What is this nonsense? How can something be "launched" with no pricing or release date? Nothing on Samsung's site either. The world's gone mad.

Chill =
Missing some models but thats a rough estimation i guess.

There is a press event in Malta atm where they show the new sets. In the US you can order them right now and we probably get them around march.

The 2020 Q60T, Q70T & Q80T are up on the USA website.
Obviously the spec might not be the same for Europe models and there will be probably more screen sizes.

What is the price for 65 Q950TS ? Nothing is on Samsung Uk yet ? Are it’s all ports hdmi 2.1 ?

Oh my god. A Shamesung QLED TV with 10 years screen burn guarantee Can't wait :)

He is pathetic.

You again

You can curse and cuss as much as you can guys but Samsung have gone downhill in the recent years. All they seem to do is showcase larger screens and 8K which most of us can't afford, and getting thrashed by lower nit displays in PQ shootouts.

You can curse and cuss as much as you can guys but Samsung have gone downhill in the recent years. All they seem to do is showcase larger screens and 8K which most of us can't afford, and getting thrashed by lower nit displays in PQ shootouts.
Downhill? Actually samsung has sold more QLEDs in 2019 than originally expected. The new qd film can reach well over 80% rec2020. New technologies new resolution tvs will always be expensive in the first few years. Oleds win in shootouts because in dim environments and comparing to reference oled monitor. Its not just about nits

Downhill? Actually samsung has sold more QLEDs in 2019 than originally expected. The e new qd film can reach well over 80% rec2020. New technologies new resolution tvs will always be expensive in the first few years. Oleds win in shootouts because in dim environments and comparing to reference oled monitor. Its not just about nits

They did reasonably because of shady marketing tactics by offering a guarantee on something that would never happen.

I believe you have a LG C9 OLED. Why did you buy it over the QLED?

Dim environment is the best to watch movies which is what these TVs are made for. Colourist work on dim environments and filmmakers want to watch their movies with the LIGHTS OFF like in the Cinemas.

They did reasonably because of shady marketing tactics by offering a guarantee on something that would never happen.

I believe you have a LG C9 OLED. Why did you buy it over the QLED?

Dim environment is the best to watch movies which is what these TVs are made for. Colourist work on dim environments and filmmakers want to watch their movies with the LIGHTS OFF like in the Cinemas.
Yes i bought a c9, because i wanted to try something different. It has strengths and weakness. Would i go back to lcd? Yes if its done properly. SDR oled in darkness is definitely king. But not everyone sits in a cave

Yes i bought a c9, because i wanted to try something different. It has strengths and weakness. Would i go back to lcd? Yes if its done properly. SDR oled in darkness is definitely king. But not everyone sits in a cave

Fair enough. I now own a Panasonic DX-902. Its a good TV and (IMO) it is a much better TV than any Samsung TV I have seen since 2017.

In the bottom of my heart, I really wanted the 2019 QLEDs to challenge OLED head on for overall PQ but they failed.

Panasonic HZ-2000 will be the TV to beat in 2020 unless there is a non-OLED that wipes it. Time will tell.

Fair enough. I now own a Panasonic DX-902. Its a good TV and (IMO) it is a much better TV than any Samsung TV I have seen since 2017.

In the bottom of my heart, I really wanted the 2019 QLEDs to challenge OLED head on for overall PQ but they failed.

Panasonic HZ-2000 will be the TV to beat in 2020 unless there is a non-OLED that wipes it. Time will tell.

A reviewer who has reviewed nothing but relies on tea leaves, nice.

Call me old fashioned but I will wait until a professional has had time to compare the models from various manufactures and supplies proper reviews not mystic meg stuff.

A reviewer who has reviewed nothing but relies on tea leaves, nice.

Call me old fashioned but I will wait until a professional has had time to compare the models from various manufactures and supplies proper reviews not mystic meg stuff.

I am not a reviewer lol and what's your point?

I am not a reviewer lol and what's your point?

So if you aren't a professional reviewer and the general consensus amongst reviews by professionals is that Samsung have been making step forwards in the past years we can take from that your comments are outfield.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom