NEWS: Sky announces combined Sky Sports and BT Sport packages

I have BT Sport for £6pm but no HD. I just stream it from the app to Apple TV and you get HD there. I called BT and they gave me that deal

They offered it to me via the app for £9 a month and £11 a month via sky

My dad wants the sky option, as it's simpler to use.

Just wondering if there any other people who managed to get it cheaper than £11 a month via Sky before i agree.

Are there any other forums that discuss things like this? Cheers- discounts/offers ect

How can you stream bt sport in uhd to your Apple TV?

Ok, thanks, I have BT broadband and BT sport with it, I don’t have BT TV, so a bit confusing how I get BT UHD via Apple TV

Ok, thanks, I have BT broadband and BT sport with it, I don’t have BT TV, so a bit confusing how I get BT UHD via Apple TV
Ultimate events are superb.

Do you get app access with your Bt sport? If so you should just be able to log in on the app.

Is there going to be a version of this on NOW TV? As in, will a user be able to stream BT Sports and Sky Sports on NOW YV?

Last edited:
Ok, think I’ve sussed it. You have to pay an extra £5pm to access the 4k picture on the BT sport app, otherwise it’s only HD

Ok, think I’ve sussed it. You have to pay an extra £5pm to access the 4k picture on the BT sport app, otherwise it’s only HD
You’re lucky if you do. I would have to pay an extra £5 pm to get BT sport in HD on Sky. UHD is not an option at all for me. I won’t pay that so I cast the app to my TV via Apple TV which is then in HD

Best I could get was £13 a month on sky platform in HD

to get uhd on bt sport, you need to be with bt, get the app, and sign up to the ultimate package £5pm then you can use your apple tv to screen it on your tv

I am considering adding BT Sport to my Q multi room on rolling contract for the four nights Champions League every month for the next while. £25 per month. Does that include multi room? I would do the BT App on Apple TV For UHD but I want the recording facility.

try for a discount off that £25. see what new customers get and use that as base line

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom