NEWS: TCL aiming to enter Korean QLED TV market?

Nothing wrong with more competition for our hard earned cash on which box we purchase.
Hisense have clearly shown the way in the TV sector for the last couple of years.
Brought out Sharp, rebrand and upped the ante at a mid-level 4k tv set.
Television market has always been a battleground from the days of Baird, Akai, Thompson, Grundig to the Samsungs, LGs and the likes of Panasonic.
Folks will buy Matsui, Alba and the Bushes because it fits the wallet and a decent display.

:D

Nothing wrong with more competition for our hard earned cash on which box we purchase.
Hisense have clearly shown the way in the TV sector for the last couple of years.
Brought out Sharp, rebrand and upped the ante at a mid-level 4k tv set.
Television market has always been a battleground from the days of Baird, Akai, Thompson, Grundig to the Samsungs, LGs and the likes of Panasonic.
Folks will buy Matsui, Alba and the Bushes because it fits the wallet and a decent display.

:D

I think Samsung have gone backwards in their TVs since 2016/2017 models. No DTS audio playback .the tv builds have gone way down and for the price are not worth it in my opinion. I own the series 9 from 2016/2017 it's a beast of a tv and the build is exceptional and comes with DTS audio playback via the usb. Why oh why did Samsung remove this from all their newer 4k TVs

I think Samsung have gone backwards in their TVs since 2016/2017 models. No DTS audio playback .the tv builds have gone way down and for the price are not worth it in my opinion. I own the series 9 from 2016/2017 it's a beast of a tv and the build is exceptional and comes with DTS audio playback via the usb. Why oh why did Samsung remove this from all their newer 4k TVs

I own a older version which is in the bedroom connected to a soundbar. I do like Samsung out of my budget brand new but second half you get good deals or in sales. Was not aware of the removal of the dts option. That's not a seller... Bit like their mobile phones.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom