Nikon Photo Sharing

Thought I'd bump this thread with a cool scooter I saw yesterday at the Chesterfield Car Fest

NZ7_1953
by TDG-77, on Flickr

I'm not able to ride a scooter but always wonder how all that effects the steering (i do think it looks cool though)

Went to the World Wheelie & Top Speed event at Elvington (I can't pan over 150mph:( )
ABC_7049 by Dave Goodhand, on Flickr
ABC_7086 by Dave Goodhand, on Flickr
Trying to beat the handstand record (they got 76.5mph)
ABC_7017 by Dave Goodhand, on Flickr
ABC_7029 by Dave Goodhand, on Flickr
ABC_7022 by Dave Goodhand, on Flickr
and 176mph on a tredder
ABC_6932 by Dave Goodhand, on Flickr

I'm not able to ride a scooter but always wonder how all that effects the steering (i do think it looks cool though)

Went to the World Wheelie & Top Speed event at Elvington (I can't pan over 150mph:( )
ABC_7049 by Dave Goodhand, on Flickr
ABC_7086 by Dave Goodhand, on Flickr
Trying to beat the handstand record (they got 76.5mph)
ABC_7017 by Dave Goodhand, on Flickr
ABC_7029 by Dave Goodhand, on Flickr
ABC_7022 by Dave Goodhand, on Flickr
and 176mph on a tredder
ABC_6932 by Dave Goodhand, on Flickr
I've never tried to ride a scooter tbh (only bikes) but I wouldn't have thought it affects the steering tbh as they're not attached to the handlebars. The extra weight will make them go even slower though ;)
Nice picture, you go to a lot of car shows, what's your next one?
Thanks. Only actually been to two 'shows' this year tbh, the rest have been racing events. I'm actually off to the Moto GP this weekend, but that's the last one for the year I think.

A few of my favourites fro todays car show at Knebworth house, please let me know your thoughts as still getting to grips with my Nikon Z6 this was using the 24-70 F4 S lens

Attachments

• DSC_0648.jpg
    DSC_0648.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 77
A few of my favourites fro todays car show at Knebworth house, please let me know your thoughts as still getting to grips with my Nikon Z6 this was using the 24-70 F4 S lens
I can only see one but looks good to me :smashin: It's better if you post the full image to the thread rather than a thumbnail though, when you upload you'll see an option that says something like "show full image"

I can only see one but looks good to me :smashin: It's better if you post the full image to the thread rather than a thumbnail though, when you upload you'll see an option that says something like "show full image"
I was having so many issues uploading, I think the file size is to big

Took a trip up to Howden Dam today. Took me ages and a lot of energy to find the location, and then when I got there the sun disappeared behind thick cloud (sun was behind me not infant where that blue sky was :rolleyes:) so it's a bit flat but I thought it was worth sharing nonetheless.

NZ7_2740
by TDG-77, on Flickr

Not flat at all - captures the Autumn tones well I think.... :)

Jim

Took a trip up to Howden Dam today. Took me ages and a lot of energy to find the location, and then when I got there the sun disappeared behind thick cloud (sun was behind me not infant where that blue sky was :rolleyes:) so it's a bit flat but I thought it was worth sharing nonetheless.

NZ7_2740
by TDG-77, on Flickr
Ohhh that is very very nice.

Last edited:
Went there last year during summer and it didn't look as pretty as the shots you took...

DSC_5404.jpg by Raj Patel, on Flickr

Been re-visiting some photos I took four years ago when I had my D3200 & Nikon 18-105.
George "G.G." Guidotti of Heaven's Edge, Monsters Of Rock Cruise 2015
74602887_10157985188671019_7787787589058035712_o.jpg

Nice - did you try it as a high contrast mono by any chance?

Jim

Last edited:
Love #? ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom